Using ProxHTTPSProxy to avoid errors when using MSN/WLM messenger on Windows XP

Please note that this thread might be updated for reasons,so this will possibly change in the near future

Greetings,:stuck_out_tongue:
If you use Windows XP on a VM or on a real computer and you wanted to use MSN/WLM or even Google Chrome without SSL errors? Well there’s a solution to it!
First what you will need is:
Windows XP with SP3,(Fully updated),Internet Explorer 8 TLS1.2 support with the POSReady 2009 “trick”

Credits to Heinoganda for making this cool thing!

First download the Proxy. The password is:

D$BYzI42P&h6K§vM9VCj5b1%vA7"y9KeU3n3h29Tr

Extract it to a folder or somewhere where you will be able to find it. Now that you extracted them you will see 4 folders:
Open “ProxHTTPSProxyMII_CertIns_Windows” folder and double click on “ProxHTTPS Cert Install.exe” wait a few seconds and then go back to and you will need to open these 2 folders:
“ProxHTTPSProxyMII_REV3a_noUPX” is for slower computers/processors
ProxHTTPSProxyMII_REV3a_UPX" is for faster computers/processors
In the folder your going to see this content:
Open “ProxySwitch”
Press A in this case. Now that you activated it open “ProxHTTPSProxy_PSwitch” and wait a few seconds,if a Windows Firewall warning comes up click “Unblock”
Your proxy window should look like this:
Now every time you will have to open “ProxHTTPSProxy_PSwitch” because it wont work after all. You can put it in the “Startup” folder(“Paleistis” in lithuanian in this case) like i do:image
So you wont bother to every time open it :stuck_out_tongue:

For Chrome/Chroumium based browsers users!
Your all done,enjoy!

For Firefox based browser users!
Drag the “CA” file from the proxy’s folder into the browsers blank tab spot:
Check everything and click OK. Your good to go(also a note: in my expierence Pale Moon browsers like New Moon,Mypal… don’t display some sites correctly, this issue will possibly be fixed soon!)

Using Messenger with Escargot on Windows XP, and avoiding the 80048821 error

hoyl fucking shit did you just crack up a fix for mother fucking WLM 8.5?!?!?!??!?!?!

Uhhh did you not install Unicode support?

I didnt make the password :stuck_out_tongue:

Not really a fix, more a work around. I did try this but couldn’t get 8.5 to sign in for some reason. Installing app after app to get something working really isn’t a nice solution. :frowning: