Escargot not working on windows xp

I want to use escargot on xp and it is not working, it just says “msn messenger could not sign you in” It is error 80048821.

Check this out:

And more info here:

1 Like

Im not using 32bit

wdym? windows xp professional 64 bit edition? if it is windows xp professional 64 bit edition escargot will not work since the tls 1.2 patch only works for the regular 32 bit version.

Ok, I will use my other xp pc.

uh tls 1.0 works fine, ive tested 7.5 on xp 64 bit with tls 1.0 on before and it had the same issues as xp 32 bit, you have to spam the login button

1 Like

I’ve tried spamming and no luck I’ve been trying to get this to work for DAYS, and nothing is working. I’ve reinstalled windows, tried different versions of msn and no luck! All I want is to just use escargot on xp!

Everytime I press enter it just brings up “80048821” error, and when I spam enter It goes though a loop of “signing in… Cancel”

If I just use POS 2009 will it work?

Everytime I press enter it just brings up “80048821” error, and when I spam enter It goes though a loop of “signing in… Cancel”

open ie and go to m1.escargot.log1p.xyz, if you get a file download or a 404 error, then you should be able to connect to escargot, and try spamming the login button until eventaully it signs in, and i recommend you use 7.5 or 4.7.106 or older (you need old msn support enabled on your account for these)

I will try but it just bring up a error message when I spam, I’ll be back with results

I will try but it just bring up a error message when I spam, I’ll be back with results

keep spamming until the error message doesnt pop up

It shows a 404 error with the ie thing

So stop it from signing in as soon as it trys?

no, keep spamming the login button, ignoring the errors, until it signs in, also make sure to disable ssl 2.0 and 3.0 and enable tls 1.0