How to install Windows Live Essentials 2011 on Windows Vista

lmao

:stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know where you’ve heard that from, but you need to update yourself. Walkingphasers isn’t developing Escargot anymore.

wow, intersting…
why?

why? Nope. this does not exist. it just not be interesting as @Animadoria. in fact: one of the Things facts about the WLM 12 version and still, it using registry. escargot server might be successful of server than skype just be not listening to @Animadoria. it does not exist anymore. and wlm 12 version is not ready to use it. this things they still test WLM 11 version

sorry dude but i trust @Animadoria (because she’s current developer:/)

edit: maybe we close this non-sence dialog and talk about something else?

3 Likes

just trust me not, @Animadoria the idiots of her. she doesn’t exactly what she meaning.

last word behind @Animadoria and we close this dialog

2 Likes

I don’t know what your problem is, but you need to calm down. You literally have no idea what you’re saying.
I develop Escargot every day. I know what works and what doesn’t. You have no idea what you’re talking about, and honestly I can barely understand your English, maybe work on that for a while.
If you continue with this bullshit I will ban you from Escargot. I won’t tolerate this kind of misinformation going around, who knows what you’re saying to other people on the service.

(and I’m a man, by the way.)

2 Likes

Ok Fine, Don’t ban me in escargot. I Just talking about things WLM 11

You were spreading misinformation about the service, the client, and calling me an idiot. Please stop doing that.

3 Likes

oh, excuse me please

1 Like

Ok ok, you win. I’m not spreading misinformation

Ok I will stop doing that you win buddy, you win

You are. Admit it and don’t deny. I can even confirm that there’s a lot of misinformation spread over there.

Same here.

2 Likes

Yeah sure.

Same style of writing

Also said Sagad ali.

If you’re trying to impersonate someone so you can stay… Just quit. Blocked.

1 Like

CRAP I MEANT TO POST IT IN THE BIRTHDAY THREAD

Oh, I read this page, you are fighting…