AzureMSN_Messenger

idk

Do you like my design ?
The widgets can be a good idea.

3 Likes

:+1:

the cool part are the widgets like clock, weather, news, windows media player, spotify and more

I think it looks good!

The News are from MSN News

3 Likes

Looks good. I really do like the idea of the widgets! if we’re able to implement some form of widgets, we have spoify done. [Release] WLM Now Playing on Spotify
This person would just have to implement it into Azure Messenger and the user would just have to do a one time login for it and done. But it just an idea.

1 Like

Well the developer of azure can use the same technique, just create a window that receive messages, it could be easy to support on my application.

how i make a concept?

oof

1 Like

Hey that’s pretty good ! :stuck_out_tongue:

But I feel that Azure Messenger is really coming along even though we aren’t coding anything (From my knowledge of this forum thread). Also if we were to make Azure Messenger, what version of WLM/MSNM would it run (Like the architecture, protocols, services, etc.)? FInalily, Doesn’t Microsoft have something called Azure(?) so would we need to change the name or something to stop possible copyright issues with the name? (IDK just wondering a s precaution)

Pretty sure it was named Azure Messenger because it’s trying to mimic the interface of that Azure. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok thought so. Just was wondering, cause i didn’t know if it’d get into some negative legal issues and could affect Escargot or something (I’m being kinda acting like this cause it’s in my family and i really want a community made messenger based off WLM/MSN messenger, and i don’t want it to get into bad legal grounds).

Are you very asure about that?

i get the joke

ok if you want it to have a title like mine then open cmd and type in title [the title you want]
now you have a cmd window with a title. ok now take a screenshot, download paint.net or any image editing software then edit the screenshot . Thats it

i trying make in photoshop

see?

1 Like

i make that

Thank you!

1 Like