AzureMSN_Messenger

Ok

This seems cool! I think itā€™d be awesome if someone (either it is Escargot, an individual, or a group) created the next version of MSN/WLM/Azure Messenger and release it to the public. Not to replace Escargotā€™s already awesome service to revive the original versions of MSN/WLM, but to incorporate the service into the newer versions that would soon follow. I sadly donā€™t have any friend to use WLM 8.5 to chat with so Iā€™m just speaking my opinion/thoughts as of right now and I canā€™t wait to try it with some people at some point. But overall, I like all the concepts that all of you have made, and Iā€™m hopeful to see a new version in the near future to possibly compete with Skype (big shot, thatā€™s most likely impossible, but could happen). Finally, Iā€™m new here and if you make a beta version of your software at some point, Iā€™d love to be a beta tester and report any bugs that I would find (also is there a way to beta test newer versions of Escargotā€™s MSN/WLM clients?).

P.S. Iā€™m sorry for the long reply, just wanted to show my support!:smiley:

2 Likes

I see your message it makes me happy when people appreciate my work not for me alone my for you itā€™s for you that I do itā€™s idea unfortunately i am only a computer student so recreates instant messaging which was my childhood all my life give as much courage to go further thank you for your comment @Cave_Johnson ave_Johnson and all of you. @everyone know that we may have lost the battle but we have not lost the war

@everyone here is another poll for AzureMSN interface give your opinion

• give back the logos I made for the AzureMSN status
  • Keep those of 2009 without changing the design

0 voters

Youā€™re welcome, and i donā€™t feel that the project is dead, more like on a hiatus and will come back soon stronger than ever. Especially when Escargot has all the versions of messenger compatible, then this could be their next option for a newer WLM/MSN messenger application. I also feel like creating some possible concept art as well, but idk. I still have faith that Azure Messenger could be a potential popular new messaging program that has the benefits of MSN messenger and many others.

P.s. when i finish collage and get a coding degree or something along the lines of a technology related degree, I most likely will try and work at microsoft and i could bring up the idea of a possible revival of MSN in a small group there and see what they think, but thatā€™s in the future (and could look and see if they still have the server files for MSN 9-12 and see what their code and help valtron maybe if they cant get it.)

1 Like

Thank you thatā€™s what you did to try to convince them to revive MSN

thatā€™s the statuses that I redesigned (its old design)

sign%20in-out

Well, Iā€™m still in high school, but if i get a job at microsoft, Iā€™ll bring up MSN messenger with a small group there and see if they can help Escargot later on. But thatā€™s in time. Also the old designs are quite simplistic but they fit the windows 10 theme with its flat but colorful themes

1 Like

Some of these could definitively use some work, but overall they are pretty good!

1 Like

Hey! I created the blog AzureMSN (itā€™s a little empty) if you want to visit itā€™s your choice thank you :slight_smile: https://azmsn.wordpress.com/

escargot is sorta in a gray legal area; doing that if you get a job at MS might be a bad idea

Why not create your own server for AzureMSN?
(PS: if you want a site for azuremsn i can help with that :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

lol

Hey, I said possible futureā€¦ not saying Iā€™m gonna work there or not, but Iā€™d try. also thanks for blessing me with a MSN meme. Also yes I know about the legal area with Escargot. Itā€™s open source so it should be fine for the time being, as long as there is no financial gain and some others.

Made in paint on windows 10

1 Like

they need to be transparent i think :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

use transparent selection

1 Like

what does transparent selection do? :stuck_out_tongue:

Makes the image transparent when you copy it :smirk:

yeah its very transparent lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like