AzureMSN_Messenger

im pretty sure you would hate this forum if you would see the other users
one user curses someone
the user curses back
and here we go, drama
for example

is this project still alive? if so, i could help with the design

Is alive :slight_smile:

Cool! Iā€™ll start working on the design anytime soon.

2 Likes

malosito is unknown.png
i liked this part :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

(nerco bump whoops)
and then AzureMSN_Messenger was cancelled?

i think

Nop is alive ! :slight_smile:

I think this is best concept

Iā€™m sorry but iā€™m going to call this Vaporware.
To summarize. I can show you Azureā€™s ā€œevolutionā€ of the contacts UI.

Malisto first started with a awful-looking Visual Studio UI with most of the resources made in mspaintā€¦ In just a month or even under a month. He refined the UI but some of the ugly untransparent resources remain. Megadeth posted his dark flat UI. which looks really goodā€¦ Luis made a design concept in January 2018, not bad, I actually do prefer his March 2018 designs. Malisto rejoined with a extremely eye-burning concept that was made in paint net while Invisible posted his concept which looked mediocore.

Thatā€™s itā€¦ Itā€™s vaporware because thereā€™s no release and there was no news on the developement of the ā€œclientā€, it was the UI.

The thing is, iā€™d be more fine if Butterfly Messenger was revived. But it requires 2012 to be revived, currently, developement is on 2009.

We havenā€™t received official word from @Malosito33 yet on the status of this project, so I only see you calling it vaporware to ramble on about the UI designs and Butterfly Messenger.

ā€œNop is alive ! :slight_smile:ā€ doesnā€™t give any new infomation.

If thereā€™s no accouncement about a project, itā€™s vaporwave

Iā€™m pretty sure the project is already dead because of the inactivity from @Malosito33.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ Thereā€™s no coding behind any of the prototypes. Itā€™s just pictures and text placed together with no ā€œreverse enginningā€.

Itā€™s like Leoā€™s Windows Live Messenger 2017, for example

Iā€™m pretty sure @Malosito33 is just gonna be the next @BabyMCSheep. Fake projects and more fake projects.

1 Like

and maybe the next Leo, Look at the earlier repliesā€¦ Leoā€™s in the discussionā€¦ The irony is thatā€¦ Deathlife, someone who did a fuck ton of dramaā€¦ Said

Heā€™s right all of this time.

Azure was ā€œmadeā€ because kids were impatient of WLM 2009.

As I said before:

Now:

o_0

Oh also

Itā€™s better than constantly asking for it, thatā€™s for sure. Also, whatā€™s the problem of having the idea of a WLM 2009 clone that uses an older protocol? :confused:

I think itā€™s best to put a pause on this for now.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 33 days.