WLM for iOS (part 2)

Ok ok, so there is already a post on this but the development has been stopped, but, do someone can make the thing possible? if yes, that would be very cool.

Link of the original post : Messenger for iOS / Android / Symbian / Windows Mobile

The message of the guy in the post : Messenger for iOS / Android / Symbian / Windows Mobile - #23 by Mobilguru

(im french btw , sorry for my mediocre english :blush: )

2 Likes

Oh calm down please, i was hesitating with wlm 2009 and 2011 and i own a 32 bit phone, and ok i will less talk about it :angry:

1 Like

Désolé de vous décevoir mais je ne pense jamais que cela viendra un jour. de toute façon, cela a aussi à voir avec les règles d’Apple lui-même, donc ce que je ferais, c’est d’attendre.

Still. This has been said like ∞ times. Im getting angrier everytime. 2011 and 2012 will take maybe 10 years to work with Escargot. So be patient. And plus to change the server we would need a jailbroken 32-bit iPhone. We can’t on a on a non-jailbroken. With the help of Jigglypuff he/she cracked the app but thats 2011 so it cannot work. He/She found another client that uses MSPN or whatever its called 8. You can receive messages but no send messages so its completely useless.

2 Likes

Ok , well atleast one day on my old jailed iphone i will receive mesages, one day :expressionless:

why the fuck is this flagged

1 Like

ikr its a opinion

Everyone! On the escargot discord, i send a dm to the administrator Animadoria to see if she will really patch WLM for ios when WLM 2011 will be released and she said : Of course! So we got a chance!

1 Like

Please don’t hesitate to talk about it and share your ideas. iPhone users deserves an app to use Escargot too and don’t let anyone bring you down just because it’s difficult.

Thanks! I will never lose hope :ok_hand:

1 Like

I won’t lose hope either.

calm down hysterical bitch
new people come here who cannot instantly get an answer to a question that has been discussed even a million times before
so stop being rude and selfish ^___^

1 Like

its my own opinion

aggression is not an opinion lmao

2 Likes