What's your opinion about Windows OSes

I have pirated windows 7 multiple of times, the police never came, also, do you think microsoft gives a shit for lost sales? i don’t think so.

my dude stop thinking too much about it and start thinking about how he’s about to get an 8 year old machine, that was decent at its time and average at its best in this point and time, was uncanny unreliable and he wouldn’t be able to test any windows version from 2000 and older (os’es older than vista in the case of the computer)

It depends on country. For ex. In Germany so illegall the torrenting copyrighted things (software, movies etc.) And it possible to get an invoice by torrent to pay back many euros. In this country where I live, the Hungary, torrent for some reasons it allowed to torrent everything til you do not upload back.

1 Like

Windows XP and Windows 7 are my favourite Windows versions

1 Like

just let him do whatever him wants, if he wants to do a collection of legit copies of windows then let him to do so, it’s his decision not yours, so stop caring SO FUCKING DAMN MUCH ABOUT IT

1 Like

tried telling him :confused:

what PP said is completely true

Did you know that you can use Physicals copies on VMware?

thats my point, but why would you do it if its inferior in speed and practicality when you can just have an iso?

1. Pirating
  2. Collecting Reasons
  1. just stop bitching about it, microsoft won’t give 2 fucks about you pirating windows vista or even windows 7
  2. why the fuck would you collect, what use do you have it for? none, your machines don’t support it and my previous answer notes why its useless to use physical copies of windows in vmware

i’d like to note out that 2 would be more specific to older os’es

Collecting doesn’t mean using it as your main OS

1 Like

again

well then, your choice

yeah, i can make a Old PC for theses OSes, or using it for VM

the better option

where you ACTUALLY HAVE A REASON to buy old windows copies

STOP, i don’t wanna make this drama

i’m just noting out that you should:

1. not buy a macbook pro from 2011 and actually get a decent desktop machine
  2. perhaps build a computer dedicated for these older windows versions (because otherwise you wouldn’t have any practical reason to have copies of them)
  1. I will do the maximum upgrade, it’s 4x the power of my pc (THE BIGGEST ISSUE OF MY PC IS; IT DON’T HAVE A GPU)
  2. yes, not now but maybe soon

don’t dude, i’m trying to help you and you are ignoring me, the 2011 Macbook pro is notorious for an unreliable video chip and it sadly happens too often

if you want macOS, get a desktop with compatible parts and hackintosh it