What's your opinion about Windows OSes

really, pedrox is really bad in math

i mean the price for the Windows DVDs

well, i want smth more specific for OSes, and i only have 3 USBs, so a Windows DVD would be nice

I prefer the original win10, not cracked one.
~allcdkeyshop~

Windows 1.01: Never used
Windows 2.0: Never used
Windows 3.1: Never used
Windows 95: Never used
Windows 98: ok/10
Windows 2000: 5/10
Windows ME: Never used
Windows XP 10/10
Windows Vista: 8/10
Windows 7: 5/10
Windows 8: Never used
Windows 8.1: 10/10
Windows 10: 10/10

WHY THE FUCK would you put 3 windows installs into 3 different usbā€™s AND KEEP THEM?
ITS BASICALLY A ONE TIME THING, use it and format it for fuckā€™s sake

1 Like

Mine:

Windows 1.01: Never used
Windows 2.0: Never used
Windows 3.1: Never used
Windows 95: I used very little, I can not give an opinion
Windows 98: 7/10
Windows 2000: 8/10
Windows ME: 8/10
Windows XP 8/10
Windows Vista: 10/10
Windows 7: 9/10
Windows 8: Never used
Windows 8.1: 10/10
Windows 10: 10/10

he wants to burn all of his motherā€™s money just for old, obsolete shit, like, everything older than xp (if his pc is old as fuck, or 7, if his pc is slightly newer) wonā€™t even work, and would be a waste of money :money_with_wings:.

I think for collecting reasons it wouldnā€™t be a total money waste :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™d say start from MS-DOS to XP or vista :stuck_out_tongue:

its pointless yes indeed in his case, if you consider, heā€™s wasting it all on useless DVD/CDā€™s, buying an old unreliable macbook machine and ultimately, fucking up, since the only use he would have of it would be look at it or use in VM software which is plain stupid and useless

bruh he can do what he wants. if he wants to test out old stuff then he can.

dont turn this into a drama thread becuase of this.

well again, consider, you can download basically every windows version from winworldpc (literal alpha versions of the first windows version up to longhorn and every version in between except xp), betaarchive (for beta versions, those not covered by winworld), or even piratebay (if you REALLY want that) (microsoft too for 7, 8.1 and 10)

yeah but you cant install xp or later. only the betas and me and older

i cited something else in there

and i also forgot to mention archive.org, which also has basically every rtm version of windows and some betas

well where are you gonna find working serials for windows without pirating?

with priating it, those keys that are sold on ebay may be invalid.

well thatā€™s where we reach bottomline, why the hell would microsoft even care about you pirating literal 13+ year old versions of windows? you can still buy licenses for windows 7, 8.1 and 10 (in some way or another, at the least)

yeah but pirating is still illegal

OH MICROSOFT IS INDEED GONNA CARE about me just going around installing xp with a key i found on the web or even vista with windows loader? hell yeah they would