Does this count as old tech?
Is that laptop on the background an HP EliteBook?
nope samsung rv511
i swear that nvidia sticker says quadro
but with cuda
My ThinkPad A21m finally arrived! (on really dangerous packaging, one TINY sheet of bubble wrap and a huge soft cardboard box and shitty tape, but it works)
god i fucking looked
I’ve got a lot of old tech. Not a complete list:
- Sage EAS Endec
- Compaq Presario 5000
- Panasonic Omnivision VCR
- Gateway 840GM Media Center PC
- 2 Motorola RAZR V3m phones
- RCA MSNTV2
…and that’s all I can think of off the top of my head.
EDIT: Should mention that the MSNTV2 I have is defective. It boots up normally, but then enters a boot loop, ending up at error #134. If anyone could help with it, that would be great.
i just bought a gameboy color
Here’s a LabTec V-UAE13 webcam i recently found. (It died. Tried downloading some drivers on my XP VM and getting it to work but to no avail)
I HAVE SO MUCH BUT LETS GET IT OVER WITH
- Sony 2x Speed External USB Floppy Drive
- About 50 floppies
- Nintendo Wii
- iPod Touch 4G
- IBM Roller Ball Mouse
- HP M-UAE96 Mouse
- Nintendo 3DS XL (if i can say that)
- Some random Cisnet Keyboard
- BENQ CD Drive (unknown model number)
- Energizer CHM4AA Battery Charger
im done listing
i have a wii and ipod touch 4th gen too.
My iPod 4G has had a rough life.
- Fake defective screen
- Dropping it on the corner on concrete from about 4 feet and chipping the glass
- Somewhat messed up home button
- Too many back scratches
mine is in great condition other than some scratches on the back
Yeah scratches on the back are sooooooo common