Share your old Tech

I waNt to buy a vcr

i have a similar box filled with controllers and stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I still use a handheld radio as a source of listening to music or getting news

1 Like

Everything works on my BB Bold. All of my BlackBerry devices work perfectly, except the battery on my Torch 9800 isn’t as strong as it used to be.

Today I also saw a lot of old tech left outside a local electronics shop for recycling, there was a broken Xbox 360, loads of old laptops and a fancy Microsoft keyboard. I would have taken them for myself if it was legal.

1 Like

i have a super nitendo with mortal kombat and super mario world, a ps2 slim with several games non-original (broken) , a machine with windows xp and one VHS player with much tapes (several about the bible and cults evangelics):stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i have more than that

1 Like

like fb and twitter and whatsapp and bbm works?

1 Like

Well, I have this “Master System Evolution” with 123 games on memory and no entry for cartridges

The joysticks? Well, someone threw away them :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

None of those apps work anymore, but the phone at least works. I think Facebook Messenger let me sign in but it wouldn’t let me send or recieve messages.

2 Likes

wth is that

1 Like

Brazilian Sega Master System clone. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Not exactly a clone. It is one of the re-launches that Tectoy (company that represented the SEGA officially here) made of the Master System and Mega Drive until the middle of 2011 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

such clones in us dosih-pores are sold under the name “master-genius (магистр-гений)”

1 Like

What about this?

At sometime i used this as my main phone

4 Likes

That’s one nice looking phone.

1 Like

It’s running Symbian
Theres WLM on it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

my oldest piece of tech was a nintendo 64, but it’s no longer with me.

1 Like

i still have my N64

1 Like

Does this count as old tech?encarta

1 Like

Does it count?

4 Likes