Share your old Tech

Picture_009%5B1%5D

Here is my walkman. it also has a bon jovi tape inside

3 Likes

Does it still work normally? and are you still using it? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Does this count as “old tech”?

I also have a load of old VHS tapes and a player for them somewhere.

3 Likes

Yes it still works great. i listen to tapes an the radio

2 Likes

i also have an old blackberry that has an IM app AND WiFI so i’m hopeful that it can be patched to aim and Escargot

2 Likes

Here are some more “old” pieces of technology I own, consisting of:

My DSi XL that I got on December 25th, 2010. I don’t really use it that much anymore because I played every single game I owned to death,

A PSP I found that I would be using a lot more if I could get a memory card for it,

My old Nokia Lumia 630 with a broken battery prong,

A BlackBerry Bold which still works perfectly, like the BlackBerry I posted earlier,

My old iPod Nano that got killed in the washing machine that I replaced,

and my iPhone 5C that I opened up and removed the battery from because it was dead and it had turned all squishy.

Edit: I forgot to mention the Samsung Galaxy S6 that’s also in the picture. Someone gave it to me and I used it as my daily driver for two weeks. It’s a nice phone, I really like the shiny glass back on it. Nowadays I mainly just use it for VR.

6 Likes

oh cool you have a dsi xl , i have one in the same color than yours :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Do you still use your DSi XL?

1 Like

ps1
my oldest items.

PS1 FAT, SCPH-9001 = Internal PSU bust, not working.
PSone, SCPH-101 = everything working, it has the reader from the ps1 fat.

And to finish off, an original memory card, still with the box and original case (not in picture)

4 Likes

yes

2 Likes

I have various things. First, I have a modchipped silver PS2 Slim model SCPH-79001.
Next, 2 Coby DVD players: a traditional and a portable one
Then, a dead VCR with some tapes.
Finally, a Compact VHS camcorder.

1 Like

so many phones

4 Likes

Oooo

blackberry bold still working well ? what works on it?

1 Like

i have a PS2 slim but i don’t remember where i left it.

1 Like

I have PS2 Fat, which has an dead laser. Will Pre-2014 (or Android 4 only) tablets won’t break “old tech” rule thing? I have it.

1 Like

does having 2 Nintendo 64’s and 5 CRT tv’s count

1 Like

hell yes

1 Like

Welcome to my box of old stuff

5 Likes

I’m jealous. And impressed. Especially by a 13-year old that has the privilege to buy retro stuff nowadays. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes