Refreshed and updated my own MSN server

Hmm, this is a new problem since you logged in.
What version are u using?

1 Like

Wow rude.

that’s the impression that i’m getting

The servers usually don’t give that many problems, but then again I just started using it a while ago.

1 Like

Can you try it again?

it works now, maybe try a server reboot?

Ok i see the problem give me a few minutes to fix

1 Like

Deployed a new release, try again.
A debugging measure was still in the final server version, removed it now.

1 Like

works perfectly

Now, this project looks promising. I’ll take a look into registering once I am back from vacation and have access to a functional computer.

Will put some effort in migrating the server to a better server platform (Kubernetes), in the following weeks.

3 Likes

Issue solved, you can now send messages again.

3 Likes

Site seems to be down.

Btw: are you going to open source the server code?

Everything is up again.
Currently have no plans open sourcing the project, sorry (its also not a single server).

1 Like

Everything is back up again, I will put some monitoring inplace to avoid this.

2 Likes

I noticed this is much more stable than Escargot hands down,whats the status on Mobile support? would you be open to reversing Mercury as Escargot did?

1 Like

The server was/is fairly inactive so i’m still deciding to continue active development when there is enough animo for it (It will for sure be online for the coming year(s)), for now development is on and off.
Reversing mercury could be on of the options indeed.

Thanks for the prompt reply! That’s good to know,take your time and know there’s people rooting for you

I’ve come to the conclusion Escargot development is officially dead,so I’ll be looking into options to bring mobile to Omessenger as well

1 Like