Microsoft coming for Discord

but discord had calendar? storing media? or even fucking forums? Well guess not only guilded had it

1 Like

Jajaja is true

if it is true that they are considering, i dont really give a shit LOL

That deal with Microsoft was actually an April Fools prank, and even Discord posted a video with a thumbnail that had the MS logo but it was just a Rick roll video. (On 2nd of April the video was actually deleted iirc)

The account was a fake account, so the April Fools prank was a April Fools prank, but not made by Discord themselves.

it was a fake account, I checked the channel with the rickroll and the account was registered in 2019.

No, but the new version is a complete garbage.

Seems that this might not be happening after all!

2 Likes

thank god!

Wait until you see their new ugly rebrand.

hello folks. remind me of this very reply once discord gets acquired by a random analytic company unless if i get banned for screaming at leo in dms

dunno, VKontakte (russian social network) had the (kinda) same rebrand. therefore, after months people will “adopt” to new logo

yeah, firsly you gonna hate it because “i’m used to old logo!!!”, but again, people will “adopt”

“New and improved” on something is always horrifying. But at least with aesthetics like logos and icons, with no actual functionality being lost, one can just wait till they change it again. I think I prefer the 2016 VK logo above, if only because I think drastic colour changes are annoying and unfortunately are rarely reverted.

I know I’m still mighty irked over the unnecessary switch from yellow to blue on the Outlook icon. Grumble.

On the plus side, at least the designers are getting regular work in order to survive. So there’s that :slight_smile:.

1 Like

i can easily adopt the current one since its just the previous one but less blurple, and more blue

1 Like

The logo itself, k but the font…

yup, it looks odd,but yknow, russian characters exist

Reaf
(Bump)

idk discord is still safe for now