I have a Minecraft server! [DEAD]

Due to your history of you wanting my IP, You are not going to join ChazizCraft, anytime.

It’s b1.6.6 for the time being, but the grand opening (aka upgrading to b1.7.3) will be on March 5th 2020 if everything goes smoothly.

Also, i’m going to say this.

ChazizCraft (WubbzyCraft) was never made for MessengerGeek’s community, I wanted it to be a server for those who watches my channel, Chaziz.

I still need a server.

ICTY still continues to beg, I try to make him shut up since begging the same shit doesn’t do anything.

Hes still going, and going, and going, up until April.

Do you want my server to die?

No, but please stop begging like a 4 year old kid who really wants paw patrol toys.

Never mind it is back up. However I am going to keep it down before I find a hoster.

IT DIED FUCK

rrww

Should I revive the server?

• Yes
  • No
  • Make a new server

0 voters

If you vote no then explain why.

The server is back up! Version is still 1.7.10 and the IP is still the same.

i think the reason why PP and digital voted “no” is because ethier they don’t care, or they just don’t want to hear from the server again.

Server is back! I have added an anti-griefing plugin to prevent griefing on this server.

The dedi running the server had a stroke and crashed.

That sounds like one mess of a server

it is a mess.

If only I had a dedi which I had full access to.

Ok the server is back up.

i’d recommend 1.14/1.15 cause on older versions chests are fucking ender chests.
(pre-1.13)

(post-1.13)

if there’s gonna be a public minecraft server i’m creating it since i can actually do 24/7 hosting

is this on?