I have a Minecraft server! [DEAD]

yes

i can do too but idk if anyone’s interested in an OFFICIAL MessengerGeek server.

I gave you your skin API.

and i bet it’ll be hosted on “bruhpenis”.

no the bruhpenis website fucked itself randomly

The server is having some unplanned downtime.

1 Like

In my opinion, this server’s lame. Even this “MattX” guy (who seems to have connections with the BPC) just gave low-prioity to ICTY’s server, which will result in slowdowns and lag. ICTY’s butthurtness also affects the quality of this server, with some of my stuff being worldedited out of existence.

ICTY only has MattX for hosting, with ICTY giving up on his attempts at trying to find a good host after i told him to stop whining. This means that if MattX is fed up with ICTY and decides to pull the plug on the server. Well, ICTY’s server is gone forever then.

Like everyone else, i slowly stopped playing the server after the shitty dupe stash of 32ks (which aren’t “true” 32ks, they just have sharpness 32k, and looting 69) that appeared in 1k, the place of yellows’ now-abandonned base and my base. TLWXPuser begun to host a better server on pizza.snailscape.com (which ended up being shutdown due to unrelated drama), which makes no purpose for ICTY’s server.

Edit: ICTY’s server was planned to be shutdown on April 4th, guess it didn’t lol.
Edit 2: lol it died.

get rekt whoever clicked the link lmaoooooooo

how about you revert what you just did :slight_smile:

>griefing allowed
>better
These words don’t make sense when they are put together.

I don’t share anyone’s IP’s, but i keep them only in my logs so I can possible do an IP ban on someone

yeah, i can’t really log ips in my website, but i could do it, but only for ppl that i really really hate

(this may include SOME MG members, but more likely, xpuser, and eh)

you cant even
do much with an ip
oh my god you people

4 Likes

this whole post was not funny, and i didn’t laugh.

1 Like

i’ve already got my router and pc damaged cuz my ip leaked back in 2018-2019

you mean, xpuser’s?

this whole thread.

who flag this

Just because this server was made by a person that people hate for hating the damn osc doesn’t mean it’s bad. I swear to god that some of the people might come from Vyond and well the osc itself my opinion is not yours and if you hate my opinion to the point of hating me then who are you?

look, I don’t want to join this discussion, but I will just leave this here.

Doubt that any damage occured to either your PC or router, also it’s your router’s fault for having SSH open.

I am saying the same thing as @Tiger, what can you do with an IP?
WHOIS, and get not-so-accurate info?
Try to login? Probably no, since most routers don’t have SSH/Telnet open.

2 Likes