I have a Minecraft server! [DEAD]

I won’t

but okay

50mb speed in Brazil? I’m sure you’re lying. Brazil isn’t even a fully developed contruy yet. I bet you have speeds that are more like 5mb or below.

Honestly, give up, I didn’t wanted you to host geekia for similar reasons, yet you want to take over something managed by two people (me and icty) who don’t w"ant their stuff to be hosted by Pedrox.

If I host ICTY’s server, I can give him access to my server PC with teamviewer, the server will be 24/7, and backdoor access will be impossible.

Also i have a feeling that if resee hosts the server, I could be banned since he hates me

fyi Linux also has a lot of Viruses, just because you use Linux doesn’t mean you’re safe.

don’t say shit like that just because he lives in brazil, i for example live in brazil and have better speeds than ‘‘5mb’’, search for more evidence than just the country he lives.

Fuck… I guess your speeds are above average, I’m not sure about pedrox, I bet its low

you should ask him for proof first to then see if it’s low or high.

He’ll probably change topic quickly to other shit.

Edit: his speed is simillar to what he claimed, being simillar to mine.

Only at 70s amd 80s, now they have became Digial and good since like 2012

Oh yea, I would like a 24/7 Linux server that works.

Dude, you are so fucking picky that you declined mine, enjoy your server’s death or use craptenos.

No one is going to install linux for a fucking block building game.

Update: i may just create my own server without using crapternos or any of those free server bullshit.

Also with what ICTY said, is he willing to give his server to a Brazilian that has a bad history in this community?

No.

good luck

I’ve decided to test my server (Wubbzycraft) on the same setup i suggested ICTY and it works fine.

Still looking for a server.

bitch mfin

Yea maybe you are the only one who seems to have a good deal.

whats the ip and mc version

Private, b1.7.3.

he said in the 2003tech discord that he’ll release it sometime this week