Creating your own WLM 2009 server the easy way


#101

it has information stored somewhere i don’t know and i can’t be fucked to clean it, so no i can’t do that.


#102

So what can I do


#104

(The certificate is installed)


#105

I think I know what the problem is, and it should’ve been tacked in the latest commit I just added. :slight_smile:


#106

Thanks!
Edit: Still not working, error code: 81000605

(replaced with new version, added new certificate)


#107

seems that whatever commit was pushed to the branch broke the testing environment and probably unfix-able

i do have a server backup with a few test accounts which i will maybe release


#108

Please do


#109

This is epic, however when texting from one side the other receives it but the other side when texting to that side wont receive it lol


#110

Apparently, I am attempting to create my own WLM 2009 server, and the downside is that I am running low on drive space.
image


#111

OOF, if ya wanna do it so bad then ya gotta either clear some space or FRESH INSTALL :stuck_out_tongue:


#112

I got the same problem last month.


#113

ok then, srly waiting for official release


#114

Try pulling the code from master now. Bug should’ve been fixed. :slight_smile:


#115

i downloaded the files 20 minutes ago maybe :confused:


#116

Where did you download it from?

Did you download it from here https://gitlab.com/valtron/msn-server/tree/feature/wlm2009 or here https://gitlab.com/valtron/msn-server/


#117

i downloaded from it ( https://gitlab.com/valtron/msn-server/-/archive/feature/wlm2009/msn-server-feature-wlm2009.zip )


#118

Yh you downloaded it from the wrong area, @OhHelloThereImTheGuy merged the WLM 2009 branch with master so download it from here https://gitlab.com/valtron/msn-server/


#119

now gettting this error when i wanna make an user


#120

Did you create the database first?


#121

yes I did (if it did)

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "script/dbcreate.py", line 1, in <module>
 from sqlaltery import SQLAltery
File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\sqlaltery\__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
 from .command import SQLAltery
File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\sqlaltery\command.py", line 7, in <module>
 from .ops import Operation
File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\sqlaltery\ops.py", line 8, in <module>
 from . import util
File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\sqlaltery\util.py", line 4, in <module>
 from alembic.autogenerate.api import AutogenContext
File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\alembic\__init__.py", line 4, in <module>
 from . import context  # noqa
File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\alembic\context.py", line 1, in <module>
 from .runtime.environment import EnvironmentContext
File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\alembic\runtime\environment.py", line 1, in <module>
 from .migration import MigrationContext
File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\alembic\runtime\migration.py", line 15, in <module>
 from .. import ddl
File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\alembic\ddl\__init__.py", line 2, in <module>
 from . import mysql  # noqa
File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\alembic\ddl\mysql.py", line 17, in <module>
 from ..autogenerate import compare
File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\alembic\autogenerate\__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
 from .api import _render_migration_diffs  # noqa
File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\alembic\autogenerate\api.py", line 8, in <module>
 from . import compare
File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\alembic\autogenerate\compare.py", line 12, in <module>
 from .render import _user_defined_render
File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\alembic\autogenerate\render.py", line 9, in <module>
 from ..operations import ops
File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\alembic\operations\__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
 from . import toimpl  # noqa
File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\alembic\operations\toimpl.py", line 3, in <module>
 from . import ops
File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\alembic\operations\ops.py", line 1924, in <module>
 class DropColumnOp(AlterTableOp):
File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\alembic\operations\base.py", line 130, in register
 "meth": fn.__name__,
File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\textwrap.py", line 431, in dedent
 indents = _leading_whitespace_re.findall(text)
KeyboardInterrupt

C:\Users\vamos\Desktop\msn-server-master>