Creating your own WLM 2009 server the easy way

Help me. I don’t have VMWare installed.

I am getting this error: whats the problem?

Serving on 0.0.0.0:80
Serving on 0.0.0.0:1863
Serving on 0.0.0.0:1864
Serving on 0.0.0.0:52478
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\runpy.py", line 193, in _run_module_as_main
    "__main__", mod_spec)
  File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\runpy.py", line 85, in _run_code
    exec(code, run_globals)
  File "dev\__main__.py", line 6, in <module>
    main()
  File "dev\__main__.py", line 3, in main
    run_all.main(devmode = True)
  File "C:\Users\vamos\Desktop\msn-server-feature-wlm2009\run_all.py", line 39, in main
    backend.run_forever()
  File "C:\Users\vamos\Desktop\msn-server-feature-wlm2009\core\backend.py", line 89, in run_forever
    run_loop(self.loop, self._runners)
  File "C:\Users\vamos\Desktop\msn-server-feature-wlm2009\util\misc.py", line 120, in run_loop
    servers = loop.run_until_complete(asyncio.gather(*foos))
  File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\asyncio\base_events.py", line 584, in run_until_complete
    return future.result()
  File "C:\Users\vamos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\asyncio\base_events.py", line 1378, in create_server
    % (sa, err.strerror.lower())) from None
OSError: [Errno 10048] error while attempting to bind on address ('0.0.0.0', 443): only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted

The 443 error is because of VMware.

got it now 81000605 error

Why don’t you give us the source code so we can have WLM 2012 support?

pretty sure messaging doesn’t work, bud

The day after i was able to connect to my server, I decided to nudge another contact, it worked, then the other contact nudged, only 1 window shaked.

Hello
I always get this error message!
maybe someone can help me

simple as that

Yes I have I have Visual C++ 2017 with Python and Buildtools 2015 what do I know but it always comes to the same error !! I don’t know what to do.
or am I using the wrong version of Visual Studio there are three? :smiley:

it does mention a missing header named “math”. you could also try installing the Python development tools from the Visual Studio installer if you haven’t already done that.

Install Visual C++ from VS 2017 Installer

Umm it doesnt work for me

I got all that fixed but now i got this problem, someone pls help me

I have the same error, pls anyone pls help

NLN FLN

Last time I tested WLM 2009 it didn’t send an offline notification to myself. How are you being sent that? o_0

(Related, exactly what branch did you clone from?)

I got it from the branch that I was linked to by the person who posted this thread, I downloaded the latest commit. Did I do something wrong? I’m confused, send me the link to the branch I’m meant to download from. I downloaded from WLM 2009 branch

Strange that you’d get that bug, then. I even cleared Python cache to see if it’d pop up, and it was still fine for me. :confused:

give me the one you downloaded like zip it up and upload it here or somewhere and let me see if it would work, i think it could be something to do with branch being uploaded.