Creating your own WLM '09 server the updated way

I also have a slow download speed which is 200kbps, however you should just try if it’s something you really want to achieve for

but you can use windows 7 starter

Where do you even live? Because I have fast internet, was it fast before this stupid virus came into existance?

Screenshot from 2020-04-11 20-06-15

Daaaaaaaaannnnnnnngggggggggg :confused:

Okay, CLOSE THIS THREAD. NOW I’LL JUST WAIT FOR ESCARGOT’S SUPPORT FOR WLM2009!

iNDONESIA. BUDDY. aND MY isp IS CRAPPY EVERYDAY.

oops it’s caps lock again.

this little bit wrong thread

1 Like

my isp is shit, and the windows 7 ultimate x64 iso i used to install it on the computer im typing this on only took like 10 minutes to download

I really recommend you to download the original iso even if your internet is bad (and by the way stay away from Starter or Home Basic, you will thank me later)

3 Likes

Hell I downloaded a 3GB file with 60kbps download speed.

I said this but someone abused the flag feature, and now it’s deleted.

That’s not even free speech.

Just click the three dots.

ICTY, it’s not withdrawn, it’s completly deleted.

Anyways…

Ehh… what if someone has a problem (ethier just a dumb error like using python’s command prompt or just using a new version, or some other shit)? they would have to make another thread.

Ehh… I mean, Enough for this thread right now. I guess I can’t build my own server just because I’m using Linux computer. And if I want to download another ISO, it takes many hours to complete. :slight_smile:

Can you please stop hiding half of your replies in spoliers?

yeah.

At least you will have an actual system working as intended

Sometimes i wonder why you’re bothered by the most simple of things :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

a few system fucks

dosent work in cmd either

You forgot to ask Miku “What is wrong with Crappa?” daily?

No but it’s like, half of Twily’s replies is buried in spoliers, ethier because Twily wants to make her (Isn’t Tiffany a female name?) replies unquotable (i had to manually retype Twily’s spoliered reply for a quote), or just because it’s a “postnote”-ish way of adding a comment.

I won’t say anything…