WLM14/2009 connects to local server. HYPE!

IT’S REAL. I got WLM14 connecting to my local server and communicate with it after some help from @OhHelloThereImTheGuy. Can I get some HYPE for becoming WLM14 becoming real? Since I can get it to connect and talk with server, I’ll immediately begin to add missing/broken features to escargot to add WLM14 support.

Also related thread (where I should’ve replied instead of creating a new thread): [Archive] After a year of being puzzled, we've finally got the WLM 2009 problem solved! - #58 by Emanuel_Munoz

29 Likes

shoulda posted this as a reply to his wlm 2009 thread

3 Likes

¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Choo Choo, all aboard the hype train.

3 Likes

wow nice job man :smiley:

1 Like

And yet I still can’t get my install to get past initial authentication.

How do you do this sorcery?!? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
1 Like

Well it looks like HOSTS-ing tkrdr.storage.msn.com and byrdr.omega.contacts.msn.com did the trick, as WLM 2009 did connect to said URLs. I guess they’re referenced somewhere else (possibly Windows Live Single Sign-On service). :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

6 Likes

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

rant rant war war (who remembers rrww)

4 Likes

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Perfect!!!
Anyway, just wait to use it… UwU

4 Likes

:open_mouth: I’m SOOOO impatient to use it !! :smiley: Good job dude !

6 Likes

Just

OH
F#CKING
BOI

2 Likes

wow :o

2 Likes

it’s closer, come on! :smile:

4 Likes

YEAHHHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!1111!!!111!!!11! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

CANT WAIT TO TRY IT!!

yesss!

2 Likes

Finally its workinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg

2 Likes

oh god finally,this month is going to be exciting

4 Likes

THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME Good job

3 Likes

Well done on getting it to work! I am very excited to finally be able to use WLM 2009! :slight_smile:

3 Likes