WLM 8.x tabs are now a reality!

It took some time and some realization that there was a syntax error in the initial configuration I tried to feed WLM 8.x, but here they are:

Honestly, I think we’re really moving forward with support for then-believed impossible to recreate features/versions of MSN/WLM, and we can’t wait for these to become public. :smile:

That’s all I have to say. :stuck_out_tongue:

icons too modern

At least be happy that the tabs themselves exist. :stuck_out_tongue:

how can we use this version ?

8.x? It’s already available on Escargot’s site, both pre-patched and unpatched.

As for the tabs, that’ll require a server-side update, and since we already have two server-side updates in the process (a brand new Yahoo! Messenger frontend and experimental MSNP18/WLM 2009 support), we’ll have to finish those before we can deploy them and the tabs.

wait when was the last time msn-escargot was updated?

Public (master) branch was updated about 8 months ago.

The most recent branch (feature/wlm2009) was updated about 5 hours ago (by me). :stuck_out_tongue:

thats msn-server, the dev server, i thought the entire site was msn-escargot, even the signup page?
also 8 months?, when are we even pushing a new readyformaster branch?

Thank you for your work. then we look forward to it. I hope you keep alive the old days and we are ready to do whatever we can to help you. also thanks for the quick reply.

The site’s repository was updated not too long ago, 4 weeks ago. The latest commit regarding it was just a fix to the password reset e-mails’ headers, but one that was noticeable on the site was the troll stat detection about a month ago, after the whole Banana fiasco.

And technically, the dev branch counts as what you think as the readyformaster branch. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tabs doesn’t appear for me :confused:

They’re not public yet. When @valtron deploys the fix onto the actual server, then you’ll see a difference. :stuck_out_tongue:

oh ok

Not only have tabs transferred onto 8.x, but Escargot Today has been given a well-deserved update. :wink:

BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

body seems really unclear

It is possible to disable script error windows?

like this: