Windows XP/Server 2003 source code revisited

and I maybe understood why it still gived up an error: that generator also changes some files in source code tree, and it maybe forgot to include new signatures

nope, it doesn’t worked for me

Hi. I managed to compile the code with the source linked in this thread, but after installation the OOBE doesn’t start, and theme is Windows Classic by default. (tried both pro and per cd images)

Does anyone know how to fix this?

this thing had been turned off from layout files (probably - the big and awful mergedcomponents folder). I still did not figured out yet how to turn on OOBE and other goodies (cause on pro/per client skus you may see that themes service is turned off and network have some issues, which fixes by restart)

guys! an important announcement!!

I made a separate Discord server for discussing and further developing Windows XP’s sources:

Link to OpenXP’s Discord Server

If you have troubles to access link, copy it into your browser: https://discord.gg/u2ej9hepuY

I had these same errors, how did you fix them?

what should I do if my build starts and immediately ends without any errors
Screenshot_1

you need to do that outside of the tools directory

Hi all. We managed to assemble an x86 assembly.
Who was able to make XP x64, it won’t work, apparently changes are needed in the build skips or commands that I don’t know.

hi! I don’t think xp 64 is still able to be built. however the native xp source seems to be compiled :3