Windows 10

so they are only targeting windows vista?

1 Like

There’s Malware/Viruses/Adaware on all systems. Don’t beat yourself up over it.

lmao, you can’t update to windows 10 from windows vista and xp

no, NT 6.x also includes 7, 8.0 and 8.1. (6.1, 6.2 and 6.3 respectively.) Virus writers also definitely target Windows 10 (NT 10.x)

Microsoft only sent notifications to upgrade to Windows 10 in Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 - Windows XP and Windows Vista were NEVER supported by the Windows 10 upgrade tool, so say “the upgrade from Windows XP or Vista to 10 was forced” is ignorance, since it were never supported for update.

Ask to @anon74637124 that who probably used XP through the entire free upgrade time for Windows 10 and see if he got anything on upgrading to Windows 10.

sorry, was confused by builds, like, vista is usually 6xxx and 7 is 7xxx and so on.

I Just Dumped The Laptop

Unnecessary.

1 Like

if you hate Windows 10, you better off try Aero10 (Windows 10 with Aero, without bloatware and without Microsoft Store) or just try downgrading to Windows 7 (not safe if it’s end support in 2020).

1 Like

Ultimate

either

A. he deleted system32 by himself
B. he installed a virus which deleted system32

1 Like

i thought this was a generic drama thread at first (by seeing the reply count) b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶’̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶t̶-̶c̶h̶a̶t̶, other than the main post being flagged by someone

edit: not really lol i did the last reply xd