Windows 10

the windows 10 laptop that was just dumped could have not been dumped and could have instand be downgraded to windows 8.1 (if possible)

don’t think i could put 8.1 on it. it has new technologies in it designed to work specifically with windows 10. best not to mess around with things like that. i have three home PCs Running 7. Might Upgrade One To 8.1

i upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 on this computer

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Seriously, that was a joke, right?

3 Likes

My first operating system was Windows 7 Starter, then I got XP up to 2016. I used 7 for 6 months and when I got a new computer I went without fear to Windows 10 - I did not regret it.

Windows 8.1 is capable of running on potato PCs. Windows 10 already requires more, but I have seen cases that Windows 10 run well on weaker PCs.

2 Likes

Look at that chart:

If the people that uses Windows 10 is bigger than the Windows 7 users, it’s because Windows 10 run fine on it’s devices. So, the problem is how you, your family and your friends are using Windows 10, not the OS itself.

3 Likes

Windows don’t just delete system 32 itself smh

What

no

1 Like

i used xp when I was a kid, i can confirm it got viruses like crazy. ie6 man

1 Like

talking of ie 6 is a H E L L SEARCH FOR IN SPANISH thanks internet achive for exist

yea i see on pentium 4

I take it your talking about way back machine? It’s brilliant I think

yes i has searching for my windows 98 machine

1. Perfect English
2. Well, I do hate Windows 10, and my HDD is slow after installing Windows 10. But it doesn’t keep crashing and “blow up”, and you said that your HP computer has Windows 10 preinstalled, so it should run really good with no problems.

3. [quote=“Barnes_Computing_Lim, post:1, topic:10660”]
Who;s With Me On Staying With Windows 7?
[/quote]

No, I have Windows 8.1 on it and it is fine (after several tweaks).

so how’s the shitstorm made by kid doing?

Ok if this is referred at me, I’m only saying what I like and what I thought was good ok

What tech?

he Types Like That And It’s Gay like seriously only kids (and manchilds as well) type like that

The New PCs Running Windows 10 Have Special Technologies Inside Them Designed To Only Work With Windows 10. EG. Upgrading From Windows 7 To Windows 10 Is Hassle. Because Your P.C. Is Only Designed For Windows 7 Which Was New & Preinstalled At The Time Of Purchase

I’m 15

wait i’m seriously confused
decide how you type lol