Why google chrome is shit

google chrome might be shit but ungoogled chromium is actually pretty good, granted I use firefox.

Again, I moved from Opera GX to Pale Moon and Open just 1 video called
“Trojan.JS.YouAreAnIdiot” and
here is Pale Moon + Opera GX eats:

Here is the tabs:

Google is fucking doesn’t fix YouTube on Firefox based browser…
Opera GX use multiple extension
Pale Moon only use 1 extension.

Edit 2 (nvm):

so yeah, but i guess only YouTube is the one that making every browsers eats TONS of the RAM.

just use cos.tv

it even monetize EVERYTHING you do on the website

Google Chrome is fucking garbage. I know this is common knowledge, but I don’t know why people always stick to it. I mean, if it has so many negatives, why are people this stupid to think that "oh, since people use this browser more often, it must be great! Come to think of it… maybe people are just too braindead to pay attention to anything bad about Chrome.

1 Like

That’s why I use Brave on my phone. My sister and family laptops still use Chrome… :face_vomiting:

Have you tried to show them alternative browsers? Opera GX and stuff like that.

I decided I wasn’t gonna help them out as to computers anymore, because they think they know more than me (which actually isn’t true), and it’s annoying having to hear them constantly blame you if something “breaks”. Well, since you know more than me apparently, you don’t need my help.
Brave is a pretty good Chrome alternative tho. It is based on Chrome’s source code, and includes some pretty neat features, like a built-in ad blocker.

I’ve tried it. I prefer Opera GX over it, but yeah, I think it is a pretty good substitute for Chrome.

You don’t need to advertise your Vidme-wannabe everywhere on this goddamn forum.

3 Likes

Brave

Honestly it’s even better to use vanilla Chrome than use the shitty spyware that Brave is
Opera GX is also pretty cringe with it’s “EPIC RGB GAMER!!!” look

I don’t really see the problem with Opera GX’s look. Seems to be a nitpick or just something subjective, I suppose.

ya’ll are forgetting about netscape 6

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Google Chrome is fucking garbage

Opera GX

pretty good substitute for Chrome

Come on, pick a side. Do you hate Chrome or not? Jesus fucking christ.

Yeah, I hate Chrome, but If you’re a fucking avid chrome user or some shit, then I’d say that “Brave” is a good substitute. As for Opera GX, that’s different. It isn’t “Google Chrome”, even if it does use anything from Chrome itself.

Chrome works ok for me I guess, it just kinda breaks sometimes.

Vivaldi is much better IMO. It’s built on chromium so it supports chrome extensions

1 Like

the edge meme (previously was IE) of only using it to download chrome is so cringe to me lol

Ahem, have you heard of Vivaldi?