Why google chrome is shit

Chrome is resource-eater, and slow

interesting, because both chrome and firefox on my PC eat the same amount of ram and run at the same speed

Latest Firefox Vercions use Chromiun Habillity to eat ram (be more stable with invididual windows) Cause Who doesnt see a pc now that has 4GB of ram

Firefox still spies on you.

about.config geo.enabled false DONE!

1 Like

Who doesn’t?

some spyware can disable in about:config or gui
and chrome is not best than firefox

1 Like

Most of these are really just positive, and in no way of facebook tier.

Internet Explorer was a really non-innovative, insecure, and greatly terrible browser by creating it’s own proprietary HTML/JS standards, just to force everyone to use it.

4 Likes

true

IE6 was terrible. Altough i love it’s UI on XP, it’s rebdering engine is crap. It might been good back in 2001 but it’s useless nowdays.

and forgotten too. :stuck_out_tongue:

and hard to find

It wasn’t good in 2001. And it certainly wasn’t ever good at all. Nathan’s Toasty Technology page has quite a bit of information of all the stuff about IE, as well as some classic 90’s IE parody stuff: Internet Explorer is EVIL!

yes, IE 6, 7 and 8 are terrible browsers and really didn’t work well even on their release date, but IE 9,10 and 11 are very decent browsers, i mean you should not use IE 9 or 10 but IE 11 is pretty fast on my machine

toasty tech sucks anyways (imo :stuck_out_tongue: )

drama on a drama post, Only Done Once This is the 2nd time

1 Like

tbh
This thread should have started as “Why Google Chrome is shit(in my opinion)”

1 Like

btw chrome can’t communicate with graphics card normally

k but no one cares :stuck_out_tongue: