Which browser do you use?

i don’t understand u
firefox now is faster with quantum engine

1 Like

lol xd
firefox is born in 2004 year, when ĉrome is born in 2008

Son, you don’t understand. FF started it’s Chrome road with Firefox quantum, that’s why it’s “fast” :wink:

Explain to me WHERE Firefox is a copy of Chrome.

i didn’t say it’s a copy of chrome. Im saying that it’s on the chrome road.

every mainstream browser went on its road. since chrome got really huge, other browser developers had to keep up with it. like they say with some starting to use its engine nowadays there are only three browsers really(used to be four but now microsoft is using it too)

NO! Firefox isnt a chrome copy! Its more safer, faster and isnt a ram eater!!111

then why dont you use it?

im using now

(i use principally in my craptop)

oh this theme looks badly
image use classic shell (or Open-shell)

in 7+ taskbar tweaker:

and about ram eating

TBH @veselcraft people can use anything they want,i don’t really care what people use to browse the net on xp too. Either it’s chrome or firefox sinply i don’t care, they want to get infected and then come at me crying that they got infected on xp, aint my fault! It was the user’s choice
Anyways

1 Like

Why ban him?

???¿???¿ why he didnt do anything bad?

1 Like

but still chrome shit

I even broke a rule on this forum?

Well if it’s shit to you then ok, but why make a war out of this? :stuck_out_tongue:

firefox quantum was based on the quantum project which started back in 2016 from the project tolfino experements and the project was based on electron and electron was based on chromium

I like using Opera and Edge.

Opera more due to the built-in VPN and pop-out videos.

i really didn’t know that, TIL