What was your os (When you were a kid)

Windows nt 4.0

0 Likes

Windows 98. it was a packard bell 955. LGR actually made a video on that computer. the power supply went in is in 2017 but i still have the computer

0 Likes

well at my elementary school we had windows 95, at home no PC at all back then but when i went to highschool i got a win 2000 laptop and my parents had a win xp desktop PC

0 Likes

My very first os was windows xp sp2 or 3 and then later windows 7 RTM and shortly after: sp1(which i still use currently)

0 Likes

You can guess the age of people on here by their first OS. Mine was DOS 1.0 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Windows 7. Still Use It Now

0 Likes

Windows Vista my mom has a picture but she don’t find it

0 Likes

I used to play a Lander on windows 3.1

0 Likes

technically my first os was win 98, but I’d consider xp as my “main” while growing up/

0 Likes

So… On the first pc i’ve ever used i had Windows 98 First edition… Then in 2006 my father bought a Windows XP packard bell PC :slight_smile:

0 Likes

windows XP, until today i use in same machine

0 Likes

My old Windows xp’s pc is still working… It has also the Windows licence sticker :stuck_out_tongue:
Maybe in future i’ll repair it and making a “time machine” :wink:

1 Like

I have an old XP ultranotebook.

0 Likes

My first computer ran Windows XP, but I hardly remember anything about it at all. However, the first computer that I still remember fully was a HP All-In-One 100b with the lowest spec’d configuration running Windows 7.

0 Likes

im a kid so i use an Hewlett Packard Pavilion running XP

0 Likes

I have one of those, but running 7 :wink:

0 Likes

Hey! you forgot to ping me about that so i could get “triggered” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You know I am not like that :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

windows xp sp3 in a 1 gb ram hp computer :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes