What was your os (When you were a kid)

well at my elementary school we had windows 95, at home no PC at all back then but when i went to highschool i got a win 2000 laptop and my parents had a win xp desktop PC

My very first os was windows xp sp2 or 3 and then later windows 7 RTM and shortly after: sp1(which i still use currently)

You can guess the age of people on here by their first OS. Mine was DOS 1.0 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Windows 7. Still Use It Now

Windows Vista my mom has a picture but she don’t find it

I used to play a Lander on windows 3.1

technically my first os was win 98, but I’d consider xp as my “main” while growing up/

So… On the first pc i’ve ever used i had Windows 98 First edition… Then in 2006 my father bought a Windows XP packard bell PC :slight_smile:

windows XP, until today i use in same machine

My old Windows xp’s pc is still working… It has also the Windows licence sticker :stuck_out_tongue:
Maybe in future i’ll repair it and making a “time machine” :wink:

1 Like

I have an old XP ultranotebook.

My first computer ran Windows XP, but I hardly remember anything about it at all. However, the first computer that I still remember fully was a HP All-In-One 100b with the lowest spec’d configuration running Windows 7.

im a kid so i use an Hewlett Packard Pavilion running XP

I have one of those, but running 7 :wink:

Hey! you forgot to ping me about that so i could get “triggered” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You know I am not like that :stuck_out_tongue:

windows xp sp3 in a 1 gb ram hp computer :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a Dell Optiplex GX520 with Windows XP Home Edition SP3.

I had an PC too, It’s came on Windows XP Truefaster SP2 (Later I do a fresh reinstall with Windows XP SP3). But originally it was sitting at my hometown parent house long ago until 2014, I bring it to my house in Samutprakan. It’s was fine back then … but in early 2018… He dead.

However, I have my lovely Acer Aspire 4315 laptop that join my entire life since 2017, Originally came with Windows 7 then upgrade to Windows 10… She survive the 5th Windows 10’s Feature Updates. (I know, Its slow)

But for May 2019 one … I was retire since Microsoft require 32GB hard drive (later they explain that 32GB just for new PC only… But it is too late for me)

Windows 3.1 back in 1993