The ultimate list of websites, themes and stuff that revives the old internet

hi everyone. today im going to give you an entire epic list of the websites, themes and stuff that brings back the old internet!

SOME THEMES REQUIRE STYLUS, AND TAMPERMONKEY (or greasemonkey)

CREDITS TO EVERYONE.

WEBSITE REVIVALS:

youtube

facebook

twitter

reddit

• old reddit (keep in mind dont be confused because thats the offical website as an offical old layout.)
  • classic reddit (2009-2013 revival)
  • reddit classic (2006 revival, diffrent from classic reddit)

google (and other google stuff)

discord

• oldcord (2015-2016 revival)
  • DTM-16 (2016 revival, requires betterdiscord)
  • DTM-18 (2018 revival, requires betterdiscord)

myspace

• spacehey (2008-ish revival, maybe it could be early 2008. if you want the 2009 theme, click here, and if you want the 2005 theme, then click here)
  • spacemy (2008 revival)
  • anyspace (2005 revival open-sorce)

yahoo!

VKontakte

imgur

• img09 (2009 revival frontend)

bing

• waosen (2009 revival)
  • bingbingo (another 2009 revival, same thing to startgoogle and searx google theme, but this time its for duckduckgo)

MSN (and other MSN stuff)

windows live search

wikipedia

• change wikipedia style (2004-2010 revival, basically if you want to change ur style to 2004-2010 as i said it before, you need to choose “monobook”, cuz its the same theme they use in 2004-2010. )
  • nostolgia wikipedia (2001 revival)

deviantart

instagram

steam

newgrounds

tumblr

INSTANT MESSENGING REVIVALS:

MSN messenger

• escargot (mostly iconic. for users that has an old browser, please click here, and note that the legacy website dosent have a signin button. so use a new browser.)
  • omessenger (has a similar goal to escargot.)

AIM instant messenger

• phoenix (KEEP IN MIND BE CAREFUL THAT THERE MIGHT STILL BE HACKERS. USE IT IN YOUR OWN RISK.)
  • runningman network (a safe version. unfortuantely. version 1.0 and 3.5 is avaiable)
  • sm1’s OSS AIM server (veselcraft mentioned it. bc thats open sorce)
  • NINA (it is supported. but its currently in beta for supporters.)
  • AOLemu (another safe version)

yahoo messenger

• NINA (however they are planning to revive other IM’s. such as ICQ. and AIM instant messenger)

• KICQ (runs only 99 to 6.5. suprisingly can run almost every other IM that has ICQ support.)
  • NINA (it is supported. but its currently in beta for supporters.)

Xfire

note that 2 revivals i shown is actually combined which Pfire and Xfyre is both made by the same owner.

• Xfyre (please note that if you go to Xfyres server and getting a code, it means you have free access to the revival before public release)
  • Pfyre (just for downloading the client.)
    NOTE: if you experience the problems in step 2 by using the src folder but you dont know where. you must compile it to github…
    or for lazy people (like me) downloads this (CREDITS TO RAY)

• pinto! (skype 0.97 revival. not the real app but made a client looks like S 0.97, CALLING REQUIRES HAMACHI, also there is an early version of 1.2 that is a prerelease so you can try it out)

miranda IM

• miranda NG (cool miranda IM revival, supports many protocols)

MORE WEBSITES/THEMES/GAMES/EXTRAS:

if you have any other revivals. please suggest me

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

yep.

omg… please check lobby (slams head on table)

What???

NINA already supports AIM and ICQ, complete AIM, including the mobile apps, web apps, everything, and ICQ, with full support for ICQ, including 6.5, which other servers lack (i.e. lack of directory querying/updating).
It’s currently in beta for supporters.

oh. alright!

By saying “it was”, it implies that it is in the past, that it was supported but isn’t anymore. It should be “it is”.

ah… sorry about that

ty for mention

bro it’s open sause

oh.
also:

we are starting the o p e n s a u c e

A note that sometimes 2011 search doesn’t work

ok.

Seriously, thanks for introducing me to BitView.

no problem

This list has to be pinned

@kikoabdou u forgot to add eracast.cc

decided to do the biggest update ever

OMG I LOVE U i @TReKiE pin this post or diet I