Wii
Nintendo DS (DS to DSi/DSi LL)

Game Sites
And-Kensaku
NHK紅白クイズ合戦 (Kōhaku Quiz Gassen)

3 Likes

tumblr_nqj5novOWI1ur7d7uo1_540

1 Like

I decided to revive this topic and sorry for a bump, but I tried my best to recreate the old Yahoo! website, I called it “Project Yahoo!”
Here, you can test it:

1 Like

This Windows XP desktop screenshot, and I even noticed AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) in the Quick Launch, and Trillian in the Desktop :smile:

2 Likes

This amazing chrome icon, wish google didnt replace it in 2011 :frowning:

4 Likes

That is very nostalgic

1 Like

Club Penguin

3 Likes

The taskbar of our childhoods

4 Likes

windows 7 too

2 Likes

for me it wasnt, cause i started using windows when vista released, but pretty nostalgic tbh

Vista rtm was garbage

vista sp1 and later was ok

ik, vista rtm games ran at 1 fps, i had to set the classic theme to make it run faster

and vista sp1 and later was good af

and there is Prius too…

129539375_10aa42e771_z

Fake Spider-Man 3 fan-made posters from 2006/Early 2007 before the movie came out.

the best part of the black spider man theme starts playing

1 Like

Back with more Nintendo goodies (all of these sadly are archives):
Satellaview/BS-X (now is a page related to Nintendo Power’s death, possibly got repurposed after Satellaviews shutdown in 2000.) (ARCHIVE/WAYBACK LINK)

(the message reads:
1997年より行ってまいりましたニンテンドウパワーの書き換えサービスは、2007年2月28日をもって終了させていただきました。
長年にわたりご利用いただき誠にありがとうございました。

(The Nintendo Power rewriting service that we have been providing since 1997 has ended on February 28, 2007.
Thank you for using this product for many years.))

Satellaview/BS-X (now is a page related to Nintendo Power’s death, possibly got repurposed after Satellaviews shutdown in 2000.) (ARCHIVE/WAYBACK LINK)
Virtual Boy (archive, link is just a 404 now)
Nintendo Hanafuda Cards (Archive of the older version)

1 Like

remember when you could explore the web with the dreamcast?

1 Like

Wireplay (formerly by) BT and Telstra (later on became apart of Gameplay). (online gaming, 1996-2014)

(Theres even copies of the software available too: https://www.ashbysoft.com/wireplay%20stuff.zip, sadly it doesn’t work anymore since the servers are down, while possibly pointless, it would be cool to see the software actually functioning again)

1 Like