Sorry for what i did

Before reporting read it first, it’s just a sorry message omg

Hi guys!

I’m sorry for lying about messenger reviver in 2018, i was a 8 year old kid, in 3 or 4 months i will make 10, and i’m sorry and i mean SORRY for the bad thing i made in 2018, i was a bad kid, now i know that lie is bad, here is a basic message i made for you guys

“I have to change my mind and decide on forgiveness.”

• Pedrox
2 Likes

:floobby:

wait no, a thinking :floobby:

hello? someone?

I doubt you changed by begging someone to reply to your thread :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

People learn from their mistakes, my biggest mistake was trying to use my talking style on a website where they don’t like it. Or even a bigger one was liking object shows (that was a very big mistake)

Wow. I appreciate this. If you Will be a normal kid, then welcome back. :slight_smile:

we’ll see, im unbanning you on the discord, but im doubting on you

“ree object show bad” let people have their interests you fuckwad

this, well, didn’t last long, pedrox got rebanned from the discord, and pedrox’s mother doesn’t allow him to be on MG anymore, the only thing pedrox sent me recently were free nitro scams.

1 Like

FREE NITRO BOIS! Now that’s gobsmacking

no

…those are pyramid schemes or scams. Or both.

1. No it’s not, im partner with Rewards, and i got 2 spotify accs and 2 hulu accs on Rewards

2. The second one is mine :stuck_out_tongue:, and i don’t scam

Sorry but I’m not gonna get malware from a 10 year old

I have Fell Into the ghost block it was malwarebytes! (jk it was cerber ransom)

Pedrox, stop annoying me WITH YOUR NITRO SCAMMY SHIT, YOU POSTED A BIT.LY LINK FOR A IP GRABBER LINK.

1 Like

the fuck?

Lmao, the fact that he also thinks getting your IP would make him so powerful. Oh, you can see what city I live in? Well, time to kill myself! (jk, don’t do self harm, plz)

And if he tried to DOS you or some shit, (he would probably say its ddosing since I bet he doesn’t know the difference) you can just grab his IP and send it to the police lol. And if he used a thirdparty ip stresser script kiddie shit, you could still get his IP real easily

2 Likes

He also posted a grabbify link to his twitter (i said it earlier, he disguised it as a bit.ly link), and convinced me to join a call, which i never did, likely due to it reminding me of a incident that happend in 01/15/2017 where i joined in a call, and i got DDOSed.

Also: i’ve reported Pedrox to Discord for ban-evading and trying to hack me.

2 Likes

Dude, just remember that DoS and DDoSing is illegal. You can just report his A** to the police with his IP, and if you don’t have it then the police will contact ur ISP and then unlock the router to access the logs