Sorry for what i did

how does that work? do they use a key to open the router and extract the black box?

Nope, but they store the passwords, at least what my ISP do (though I factory reset it so it uses the defualt)

I live in Quebec, he lives in Brazil.

1. ITS. NOT. A. FUCKING. FILE
  2. ITS MINE BRUH

lmao you guys just reported my post for no goddamn reason, i can ask Verta to send an acc for u guys if ur not satisfied

“I’m sorry for what I did, I promise I’ll learn from my mistakes and change to be a better part of this community.”
*desperately defends the wrong you just apologized for*

Kids are kids, they are stupid, they attempt to do impossible crap, make drama, get mad over a single sentience or even a whole word.

2 Likes

i’m a lid but im not a toxic person

You enjoy steam right? Arent lids men’t to keep the hot steam away?

f you grammarly

“for no reason”

X = Doubt

wow this is one of the first things ive seen on here. btw you being on discord is against tos because you have to be at least 13 years old to own an account.

1 Like

from what i can tell he got banned multiple times

1 Like

Pedrox should be named PedroToxicx

And also The fact reviving scam is U-SE-LESS

Thanks sir ‘‘i’m trying way too hard to sound funny’’

I shall express my opinion on the whole ordeal:

I was not present when the PedroX/InSanic drama took place, I was banned for many reasons (https://messengergeek.miraheze.org/wiki/Deathlife23 for more information) and I honestly don’t know much about what happened. But considering everyone hates him, there must be a reason. I have read this topic countless times seeing what the users have claimed about InSanic and I don’t know if they’re true, but if it is, I don’t really know what to say. It’s kinda becoming hot in here though.

tkt pas mec je suis nitro 1 an alors c’est tout benef pour moi

pk tu me dis ca?

I don’t trust him anymore!

to be honest i don’t think anyone trusted him