So someone hacked my discord acc and is impersonating me in servers now

add my new one ASAP: InSanicTH (NEW)#8695

how many times is this shit gonna happen to you

5 Likes

hmmm i wonder

5 Likes

now he bought nitro from my paypal

so i made an post in Bonkio Wiki forum to try to make the mod who banned my REAL acc get fired

Some stupid guy in the server said he had bonk hacks

…i can’t fucking take this

1 Like

i wonder why? :thinking:
flashbacks to insanic prob falling on scams

5 Likes

you gotta be kidding me
I KNEW IT
YOU FELL FOR A FRICKING SCAM

5 Likes

Pedrox, what are you going to do to prevent this from happening again?

I mean, I don’t think you enjoy going through this.

7 Likes

wait a minute i did quick research on what is this bonk.io game and its just an flash game
why use hacks
its obvious that the hack is fricking fake

1 Like

classic pedrox falling for obvious scams

3 Likes

this single threads existence spawned a chain reaction of “yeah, this forum sucks, i’m out”

literally HOW the FUCK

6 Likes

this man jus

3 Likes

THIS MAN JUS

3 Likes

Write to discord or paypal support to refund your money

1 Like

He downloaded a bat file that seems to inject untrusted JS code into discord and send his token/auth details using a webhook

1 Like

But, well I am sorry for you Pedro, and well, maybe that I can help you

This forum was created in 2014 as a way to help people with Messenger, some discussion and whatever else would come up.

@InSanic made this thread because he’s gotten himself in trouble again, he’s made a wrong choice and now he’s suffering, with a Discord account that’s gone, issues with PayPal and whatever else. I also happen to know that he got his first prepaid credit card this week, and he was pretty excited about that, and hopefully this hasn’t ruined that.

I made a lot of stupid decisions when I was younger, among them, I have a scar to remind me every time I look in the mirror. But I learnt from those mistakes and so will he. As per the original forum mandate, I will continue to try to help him do that, even though it can be challenging.

8 Likes

yellows111 spammed an associated webhook