So someone hacked my discord acc and is impersonating me in servers now

Well @InSanic if you want we can talk later and I’ll help to you get back your money, and get back your discord account

Not only Pedrox did error, I spent 500 euros on games one time

Everybody do.

Always look at the contents of an unknown .bat file before opening it.

That’s how I didn’t have polyransom

And eventually, I made a virus who Rick roll

But that’s off topic

well hmm, nevermind lol

Well, didn’t this thread caused Appledoo to quit MG, which then caused me to “quit” MG until i decided to make another account to lurk here and to reply (however less frequently than before)?

Yes, this is PF94, this is my 5th, after my main, @DreamIsland, @LeRecycleBin and @Wubbzy.

i also QUITED but returned from the dead HAHAHAHA

Already tried that, paypal declined my dispute

Please add my new acc

then write for Discord support

InSanicTH (NEW)#8695

Added you, just write in DM and we will write an organized request for Discord support to get back your money.

O_O your right!

use a fricking password manager (example: lastpass) and it will solve all your problems

Didnt you read it? I didnt forget my password, someone got my discord token and logged in ny acc, with the token, it doesnt matter if you have a strong password or 2FA, it bypasses it, and he enabled 2fa in it, so i cant login

Well, I hope you won’t fall for some stupid hack again. That’s literally the most basic stuff of keeping yourself safe online. Or grab a sandbox. See, it’s not hard to prevent this from happening, at all.

1 Like

Yeah, a password manager is not going to help you here as the token was stolen and if that’s stolen, any of your fancy passwords or 2FA is not going to help you

sorry didn’t read that his token was stolen

1 Like