Share your (PC/Phone/Server/VM) Specs

Yes revival to another topic a i just wanted to do it again if you say its bad you’re bad and dont see this topic now lets a go

p.s: blank or pixelate personal info like imei’s, usernames with your name, etc.

1 Like

1 Like

AMD YES :stuck_out_tongue:

AMD Athlon X4 760K clocked at a solid 3.60GHz, no overclocks.
AMD Radeon 590 (Marked as 580 Series) GPU with 4GB of GRAM
16GB DDR3, 2x4 G-skill sniper, 2x4 Team Elite
1TB WD Blue
DVD-CD-RW drive on front expansion bay
Lenovo Prefered Pro USB Keyboard (by choice)
Microsoft Intellimouse (new version) Special Edition
If you want anymore tell me.

Not my computer but still gonna share it because I use it.
AMD Athlon II x4 640 3GHZ overclocked to 3.5GHZ (Windows thinks it’s 3GHZ)
8GB DDR3 1333mhz overclocked to 1558MHZ (one 4GB stick and two 2GB ram sticks)
AMD Radeon RX550 2GB GDDR5
128GB Micron SSD, 1TB Seagate baracuda from 2011
Some cheapass outemu red keyboard
Some cheapass mouse
Benq gw2270

Nice AMD set xD

1 Like

Why does everyone here have 1.xx or 2.xxGHz and 4GB of RAM?

did you seriously just ask that, not everyone can afford that fancy 16 gb of ram and that ryzen processor, not everyone can afford those kinds of computers

I don’t even have a ryzen lol my PC is a dream PC from 2011, Some of the shit I use are hand-me-downs from my brother. and I was just asking, don’t get all pissy because I just keep seeing the same specs over and over.

mine is a low end one from 2012

ok.

So largely, I use Linux for all my machines.
My desktop machine runs off

• AMD Ryzen 5 2600
  • 8GB T-Force RGB 3000MHz DDR4
  • Sapphire AMD RX 480 8GB Reference
  • 2 1TB WD drives
  • Kingston 240GB SSD
  • Manjaro Linux + GNOME 3.36

My laptop is an old ASUS K53E from 2012

• Intel Core i5-2540M
  • 6GB generic 1366MHz DDR3
  • Integrated Intel HD 3000
  • 1TB Seagate Barracuda
  • Manjaro Linux + GNOME 3.36

And finally, my phone, the odd ball. It’s a Sony Xperia XA2 released in 2018, non-Plus and non-Ultra, originally ran Android 8.0, can be updated to 9.0, but… this ain’t no Android. This is Sailfish OS created by Jolla, a group of ex-Nokia employ who previously worked on the MeeGo OS for a handful of Nokia gadgets. They split off from Nokia in 2011, reworked MeeGo’s code under Mer, and have been working on Sailfish OS since 2012. The OS itself is open-source and free for anyone to compile for their device, but Jolla offers an officially supported version of the OS for a handful of Sony phones. It is initially free, but for $50ish, you can upgrade the OS with Microsoft Exchange support, an Android applayer, and direct customer support from Jolla.

I’ve been rocking Sailfish since summer of last year, and it was really the catalyst for me going full Linux on my computers. It’s been refreshing, and projects like Proton for Steam make the transition a lot smoother, since I’m not losing my large game catalog.

Now I just need to sit down and maybe contribute to Escargot on the Linux front :neutral_face:

2 Likes

OOo Manjaro! Also nice setup

Hehe. And yes, I’m finally back! :smiley:

1 Like