Share your computers!

Using Vista today is completely fine if you install the Server 2008 updates on it:Server 2008 Updates on Windows Vista - Windows Vista - MSFN

Well, that if you don’t need the latest and greatest version of everything…

1 Like

i dont care about everthing new , in reality i like older version

this laptop can run XP (even the damn 64 bit version) and im trying to get 2000 too

great , because i love the 64-bit version

Intel Core 2 duo 2.9 GHz
MSI GeForce GT 710
4 GB RAM
250 * 2 HDD
Windows 8.1 X Linux Mint 18.x

3 Likes

Did that laptop originally come with Windows 10 or 8.1 installed but you just changed it to Vista?

It came with Windows 7 Pro but i downgraded to Vista and got all the drivers for it from the DriverStore, they are pretty much the same thing except for the Ethernet controller which i got drivers from intel’s website

1 Like

HyperX Cloud Core? lul

Yes…

1 Like

This is my laptop (A Canaima governement laptop that is gifted to public school students in Venezuela) mine is a very old one, this pic is from Google, cause i don’t have one of my Canaima, mine one is the blue, eniweys here’s da pic:

2 Likes

Wait, what?? There was a computer called “Magalhães” exactly the same here in Portugal! (and yeah, it was used for schools…)

And in my country the government distributed netbooks to secondary schools under the “Conectar Igualdad” program. I don’t have one cause I go to a private secondary school, but there were so cool! One of my cousins has one.

The Venezuelan governement made business with Portugal to distribute the Magalhaes PCs under the name of Canaima, or well that was in the start, because now VIT (Venezolana de Industria Tecnológica) makes the newest Canaima models

upd: OS: Windows 10 Home N

k%C3%A9p

5 Likes

o

LG 15U340

3 Likes

that computer is cute

1 Like

mmmmh, ultrabook

no a ultrabook is a normal notebook

LOL :stuck_out_tongue: