Share your computers!

the real question is , why all the 3 computers is from HP :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like he does office work. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOL I was planning to build a desktop from parts and have a multi-monitor setup if time and money allows me. Would be better than choosing from the millions of OEM PCs with possible bloatware. Plus, would make some room for potential gaming. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

is my office room in my house :blush:

My profession demands it

HP is a great PC Manufacturer keekkk

now make sense the fact that all your pcs are HP , hp make business laptops/desktops

1 Like

I actually have about 5 HP computers in my house and 2 HP printers. Not all of them are mine though. We quite like HP for some reason.

the only thing that i have from hp is a printer nothing more , my pcs are from LG , Lenovo , Dell and apple

i love LENOVO too :heart_eyes:

(post deleted by author)

Back in the early 2000s my family had this big fat white LG desktop that my mother said was “PC of the Year 2002”. I have fond and very specific memories of it, like remembering that Internet Explorer 6 updated and changed it’s look, and watching my mother use Word 2000 on it with Clippy. We put it into storage for a couple of years and something happened to it in there that made it stop working.

Our next computer was a HP Windows Vista laptop, that started off the trend of owning HP products in my house. Currently I use a HP laptop and printer, plus I also have a Windows 8.1 tablet made by HP that I don’t use as often. My tablet is nice but the screen is really too small for Windows, plus it only has 1GB of RAM. Everybody else in my family uses a HP laptop, and that old Windows Vista PC is still lying around unused. It still works but it’s really buggy. I tried to use my USB hard drive to get files off of it but I couldn’t because it crashed trying to get the drivers for it.

1 Like

I do remember when I was younger, my father was using Word 2003 with Clippy on it, specifically wearing those headphones. I also remember seeing one of my teachers in my elementary school classroom on one of the school computers with Word open, and guess what?

Clippy was at the bottom-right corner. :stuck_out_tongue:

I also have a memory of Clippy turning into a bicycle or something and rolling away when you closed Word. To be honest I never understood the hate for him, but that’s probably because I don’t really have much experience with him. On our second computer we had Office 2003, and he never came up again.

1 Like

Well then, I guess my father had the smarts to enable the Office Assistant feature. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yeah , them you close any microsoft office 2000 app clippy transforms in a bicycle and exit from the screen

Well, mine’s a Lenovo ThinkPad W520 (aka a big black brick with another huge 170W power brick):

(maybe the photos aren’t in order and are huge)

6 Likes

a pretty laptop with a good processor and with windows vista installed … I NEED THIS

gotcha

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lenovo-Thinkpad-W520-Intel-Core-i7-2760QM-8GB-RAM-500-GB-HDD/123125626460?hash=item1caadbf65c:g:odIAAOSwfLxbBF3I&autorefresh=true

1 Like

That also reminds me…

My father got an old laptop from one of his coworkers to aid me in getting back on a computer a while after my Toshiba laptop was not connecting to the Internet, and from examining the specs, it had Vista on it. I tried to boot it up and charge it, but to no avail. Later on, I found out that its motherboard was fried, and I had to go back to the eMachines desktop, which was fine and all. But I almost got a chance to try out Vista, which bombed. :stuck_out_tongue: