Or not. Check. Name. Virus
Iike. Desing. This version

1 Like

@Maxime

imagem

@BiNh0X
setupol is.virus. Maybe

well it is, it is Adware shit, that install bullshit along with the program

Not. setupol.exe is part of setup.exe (Windows NT Setup Executable) in system32 folder, a program signed of Microsoft Corporation. The date and hour of installation it’s the same. I also checked on the virustotal site, it’s safe.

1 Like

Avast Premium

1 Like

too bad that’s not how it works

it is good, when CPU não é Gabinete said that Optimizers doesn’t work, he said “Você é o melhor antivirus” (You are the best antivirus, in portuguese)

yeah

it IS how it works, don’t go around downloading shit and always download from the official sites OR trusted sites and you’ll be fine

2 Likes

and when downloaded always scan the executable with virus total uploader 2.2 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

that works too, but false positives do exist

2 Likes

indeed :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

vmware. the best antivirus

3 Likes

Kaspersky for Mobile
Malwarebytes-anti malware pc

How do you use old ICQ?, i see icq 5 there

so uh, i know this is a old thread but since it has been bumped, i will do it anyway

you don’t need to ‘‘download shit’’ to be infected, a simple image file, or a microsoft office file could very well infect you, and there’s also 0-day vulnerabilities which only your antivirus willl be able to protect you from, saying ‘‘JuSt DoNt DoWnLoAd ShIt’’ is extremely ignorant.
Another thing, you don’t get infected only from ‘‘shady sites’’, those trusted sites can infect you too, for example

3 Likes

and