[Release] WLM Now Playing on Spotify

Well i’m completely reworking the code, i think it will solve most of the issues.

Ok. If you want me too, i can do a beta test of the rewritten software and try to recreate what happened before on my pc, up to you. But good luck rewriting it!

Would be nice, but it will take a while, college is currently taking up too much of my time, but soon i will get some really needed vacation :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with you. Doing college and a side project at the same time would consume most of your free time, and cause people to get exhausted easier since they’re dealing with two things at the same time. I wish you good luck, and take your time and relax if needed, you deserve it! :wink:

Update!: MY Motherboard died so i can’t use WLM/MSN for the time being, and my laptop died as well, so i can’t test anything at the moment. sorry that this isn’t needed here, but i just wanted @gabipanda to know if they want me to try anything.

Don’t worry, it will be a while for the next release, the project isn’t dead, it is just that i’m having about half an hour to code it.

1 Like

okay, Also don’t stress yourself with coding, it isn’t worth it to stress or overwork yourself. take your time as i said before and we don’t mind, as long as you try and deliver, i think we’ll be fine waiting for a updated version. Good Luck! :grin:

I think i narrowed it down the thread creation error, depending on the connection stability or speed(or a firewall blocking the software) the request thread may take a while to finish, while the timer call another request the first one may still be running so there is where the “Thread creation error” happens.
Instead of recoding it all, i will first try to synchronize it with the main thread so it don’t occour again.

Edit: new version released.

Yay! I’ll try the new version when I can get my pc fixed (:cry:), and I’ll try to recreate my issue again to make sure it’s fixed just in case (Not doubting the patch, just to make sure). Anyways thanks for the new version! :smile:

It is nice for you to test because i was never able to replicate the issue.

3 Likes

It’s working fine! Omg this is the best! <3 thank you so much, Gabi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You’re welcome, i’m glad to help :slight_smile:

Well i try later today, since i used some temp. parts to fix my once dead PC. I’ll see if i can replicate it, if not… IDK what caused those issues before. I’ll make sure to update my version to your newest build. I’ll get back to you around 3 P.M.- (possibly) 4/5 P.M.

Cool thank you.
I’m working now on two things

• Start minimized option
  • Multi language support
1 Like

mmm, I think I set up my version to automatically start minimized via the shortcut settings. I also haven’t been able to use my pc due to school :confused:. I try later today if i can, also that sounds good.

Update released, changes are on changelog.

How to create translations

• Copy one file and rename to the locale name for example “en-UK.ini” or “pt-PT.ini”(if you have hidden file extensions the .ini is not needed)
  • Translate the text after the “=”
  • You can credit yourself for the translation by editing the lblTranslation text after the =
  • Save and you are good to go.
  • If you wish to make it public uploadhere, i will add a directory on my dropbox for all the language files.
1 Like

Thank you, it’s working flawlessly!

Just finished my Russian translation.

ru-RU.zip (870 Bytes)

Thank you so much for your contribution :slight_smile:
I added your file to the dropbox folder aswell :slight_smile:

1 Like