New Escargot website concept

fr it was so fire

2 Likes

this looks so good. mixing in the real escargot website with the style of old msn, lovely

i think the codebase for the pre-nina version of the website and the current version might be the same.

i don’t know if i’m right, but i’m pretty sure the production escargot server is still based on the python codebase, and the escargot website relies on the server for it to function. judging from how the stats page (Stats | Escargot | MSN Messenger and Windows Live Messenger) functions identically to before the nina bootstrap redesign, i’m pretty sure the internals (code) of the website is still based on python.

to anyone at nina: if i’m wrong, correct me.

You are wrong. The website does not use Python. And the old website, both the backend and the front end, were awful.

Simple pages, like the stats page, have the same UI. Other pages and areas have been completely revamped, like the account pages, and new pages have been added (i.e. https://escargot.chat/sounds/)

1 Like

Alright, good to know.

vidli

but you know that this website is full of toxic users disgusting content like I don’t want to say it at loud but this website is completely bad and you should replace that with bitview you know

you are replying to a post written in 2018, back when vidlii wasn’t the huge insane shithole it is right now.

There’s also Spacehey

Do this