Microsoft is discontinuing support for Windows 7

protesting about discontinuing an obsolete software

not funny
dint laugh

It’s transformed from 10 to 7, You can see the Setting app in Start Menu.

1 Like

I don’t know what’s wrong with you people, Windows 10 the best Microsoft OS ever

Another Microsoft BrainWashed costumer, i see :stuck_out_tongue:
“Windows 10 greatest os in the world, all other os are ran by little girls” must be your answer

3 Likes

Not at all my friend, Windows 7 is out of date compared to its then competitor (Mac OS X Snow Leopard), it lacked small, basic but important features such as smooth scrolling with touchpad, an application store, good default wallpapers, etc.

But on Windows 10, for example, one of its advantages over 7 is that I found a good place where to put my few frequently-used apps, which is the right side of the Start menu rather than the desktop, keeping it from being cluttered. You can’t do that on Windows 7

My love towards Windows 10 is based on my own experience. But you can say that Apple is the company that is really brainwashing me (and I’m not fine with that)

P.-S.: Since I’m a synesthete, it’s possible that Windows 10’s more colourful UI made me love it blindly, I also only download UWP apps if they can fulfill my needs in college studying, given how modern and colorful they look

Windows 7 itself has a somewhat poor user base (I think), one of my lecturers who teached me back in 2015 and still uses it at the time told us that Microsoft Windows 1.0 has a graphical UI because it’s stolen from the Mac OS and both were released on the same day on 24/01/1984 leading Apple to take legal action against Microsoft and then lost the court case

windows 1 was released 20/11/1985, not 24/01/1984

also yeah nojus will not accept that argument, he’ll just call you brainwashed and shit until you get sick of it and then act like he had a better argument than you

inb4 doxed

1 Like

Let him do whatever he wants, I’m not disagreeing with his arguments, Windows never was a perfect OS, like any other one

yeah but arguing with him is like talking to a brick wall

windows 7 doesn’t need an application store. the macOS app store is mostly for apple pro apps and useless jank crap, not for grabbing any other programs.

Windows 10 will never be the same as Windows 7, it will never have that rapidity with which Windows 7 works on PCs with low requirements, of course if you are not involved in the issue of Gaming. If it is not something else totally different

1 Like

honestly im fine with windows 10 by now since i’ve got it to be almost exactly like 7, and vista was better anyways

1 Like

Windows 8.1 works the same way or better on old hardware anyway

‘‘oh hey, you have a different opinion from mine, you’re sure a brainwashed microsoft costumer!’’

2 Likes

exactly, 8.1 is a supperior os and as i said, can look exactly like 7

4 Likes

I find the right-side part of the Windows 10 Start Screen to be always a mess. Even when it’s clean, It was always meant for the trashy UWP apps.

I’ve never saw any UWP app that isn’t ethier trash or girly flash games.

2 Likes

UWP apps are not that trashy, for example, I have Code Writer for code editing, Xodo a free PDF reader with many features, Latermark for reading Pocket articles, etc.

If you search through it not hard enough, you’ll find what you want.

can you tell me please how did you make the Facebook shortcut?