Messenger Rich Presence

Because of a few minor bugs?

…You aren’t making sense here.

‘’ few minor bugs ‘’ did you fucking use it as your main OS ?
BECAUSE I DID , AND THIS ‘’ FEW MINOR BUGS ‘’ ARE GIANT AND ALOT OF THEM FUCK YOUR SYSTEM !!!

rtm was vista with makeup

Capture
oh boi

However, that doesn’t mean everyone else has to chastise @penguin001 for using RTM. If you and everyone else don’t like it for being buggy, so be it, but I don’t like it when people push their hatred onto others. That’s what gets me.

Well , I don’t said nothing about he using rtm

THE VERSION OF THIS FILE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE VERSION OF WINDOWS YOU’RE RUNNING. CHECK YOUR COMPUTER’S SYSTEM INFORMATION TO SEE WHETER YOU NEED AN X86 (32-BIT) OR X64 (64-BIT) VERSION OF THIS PROGRAM, AND THEN CONTACT THE SOFTWARE PUBLISHER.
aka
this program needs a god damn x64 operating system

Oh my gog

iam loving how you think that iam part of this , but i said nothing about ‘’ OMG YOU USE RTM , YOU ARE A BITCH THAT NEED TO DIE ’ i just said ‘’ you need a x64 OS , you have one ?‘’

I added in the “your” part by default because I didn’t exactly think the structure of the reply enough. :stuck_out_tongue:

Will edit.

Who using x86 system in 2018? lmao.

1 Like

OR…

And this a big OR

The developer could make the program x86-friendly!!

It’s not even rocket science, especially since the program was compiled in .NET AND the DLL could either have a x86 version or be compiled to x86.

Im

Doesn’t work for me. Just exits as soon as I open it. without any dialog box. Running Windows 10 1809 x64.

can confirm

probably runs as intended

And for the guy running 32-bit.

6 Likes

Wow, good job! :slight_smile:

that’s cool!

download?