Messenger 2009 - 2012

What made me hate Skype in 2013 !! Messenger - Microsoft Windows

but what I kept in myself Messenger - With Messenger, bring your conversations to life

3 Likes

and all the programs that microsoft has killed or replaced Windows Live - Online services and social tools from Microsoft

i dont understand even if a clic on shift i dont have command promprt please someone can do a little tutorial how to install this gadget… Its only .TXT file even if i change the name for .gadget its again a txt file…

You prolly have enabled “Hide known file extensions” folder option.

Error when i install the gadget

If your gadgets are broken for some reason, I think reinstalling the component might be a quick fix.

To do so, head over the Control Panel/Panel de control, then Programs/Programas (if in the category/categoria view), then Programs and Features/Programas y caracterĂ­sticas.

Next, choose Turn Windows features on or off/Activar o desactivar las característics de Windows on the left side, scroll down to the bottom, uncheck Windows Gadget Platform/Platforma de gadgets de Windows and choose OK/Aceptar. You’ll be asked to reboot, then after the reboot, do the whole process again but this time check the box to re-install.

little did he know this was how long it took for 2009 to come out
he fucking predicted it

1 Like