Mercury messenger is really broken?

I have msnprotocol 15 enabled but nothing!! I cant download the mercury msn app from the original topic site, because i download then the onedrive app cant open then i go in the internet browser and still nothing
And then returns to the start site.

Oh. Try this link then? http://storage.log1p.xyz/misc/im.mercury.android_build03_beta2.apk

Omg thanks i never tief this

OK cool

It says wrong password

sorry hungary. And why is the background titled not scretcht???

a mĂ­ me funciona

1 Like

I suspect the app probably expects the password to be 8 characters or less (it looks your password’s more than that amount). If you can try to reset your password from the Escargot site so that it’s <= 8 characters and try logging in to Mercury again.

I suspect because the app is several years old and isn’t optimized for newer Android versions.

1 Like

Ok i try

Still nothing…

The only solution I found to that, was to tile a picture. thus it is not noticed that it is repeated :smiley:

I have changed my password still nothing…

To six charachters

Hm. Mind telling me what version of Android you have? I guess that’d give me a clue as to what’s going on. Otherwise, I’m stumped.

Android 9.

Same version I have. And Mercury works on it.

Yeah I’m pretty much out of ideas. :confused:

:pensive::pensive: :disappointed_relieved:

I have question

In future you revive wlm 2010 too? with social network feature and videocall? When comes out wlm 2009?

uninstall / install the application again. and delete the application data in the primary memory. i also use android 9