Mercury Messenger for Android with Escargot support

DOWNLOADS:

Version 4.0.2 Build 03 Beta 2 Edit: im.mercury.android_build03_beta2 edit.apk (1.4 MB)
Mirror: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

New working version by @Mateus_Rick and @Allen_Walker.
Original by @Mateus_Rick and @tristanleboss.

Before installing, you need to make sure that the “unknown sources” option is checked in Settings> Security> Unknown Sources in order to install outside the PlayStore.

1) Choose New Account option.

2) Type your Escargot email, your password, then select “Other” option. Switch from MSNP21 to MSNP11 as the picture shows. And press sign in button.

Good fun MessengerGeek and Escargot users. :wink:

20 Likes

Great work, man!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Great! @tristanleboss and @Mateus_Rick! :smiley:

1 Like

Again, big thanks to you!

1 Like

@Mateus_Rick THANK YOU, for one more time man…

1 Like

if somebody wants to know, he just copied over the MSNP11 protocol to the MSNP15 switch, because i can’t even offline message because it says i use MSNP11 and offline messaging isn’t supported in that version.

Why?

No, you’re 100% wrong. Please don’t spread bullshit.

He made the change so MSNP15 works. He tested with me and trust me that’s MSNP15 that is used along with the new SOAP servers.

Offline Messaging is not supported in Escargot yet so there is no way he could make it working in Mercury.

5 Likes

differnces beetween msnp 11 & 15?

slower loading screen to MSN?
msnp11 was just going normal, it takes x2 of the time to log in with msnp15 (for me)

MSNP15 is way more complex. It implies SOAP servers and not just the MSNP server anymore. It transfers way more data so if you have a slow internet access it may be slower to connect, for example.

You can, of course, still use MSNP11 :smiley:

1 Like

Just state something with technical evidence…

2 Likes

What even are SOAP servers?

They are separate servers from the communication server that is responsible for storing your profile information, photo, contact list.

So you can have them on any computer without having to send photos or personal messages every time you access from a different computer.

In MSNP11 they were not needed, because the one who did all the paper was the communication server.

Since version 7.5, they have been implemented to be responsible for authenticating the messenger as well.

3 Likes

Cool

1 Like

Unfortunately Mercury has had some bugs since its launch in 2011. Without the official developer and without the source code, we can do nothing to fix problems. Also we are not specialized in coding applications for android and neither program them, just change their servers.

3 Likes

but how do you do that? Luckypatcher or something?

Do not.
I have some knowledge about android system, kernel, modded roms that I acquired a few years ago while attending a developer forum. Then some things I can do. Port roms from one device to another different for example. Putting together some of what we know (@tristanleboss and me), we can better understand how everything works. Mercury is an application with encryption.

Also now I work with physical repairs on motherboard of android devices.

5 Likes

cool!

thanks!!!

1 Like