Looking for Messenger contacts to talk to?

l0steen@hotmail.fr
Lorraine, France
French

3 Likes

Hey Ethan,

I think I’ve added you, I hope it comes through. Mines is: darren.webster2020@outlook.com - from the UK too

sarah 25 uk add me if u wanna chat :slight_smile: Sarah_Xx101@hotmail.com or 123_124@msn.com

3 Likes

Email: ClassicWolves@gmail.com

Pretty much a very old school MSN/Live Messenger user used it back in the day of windows xp SP1. Am a furry if anyones interested in adding me. Thou try to keep it PG-13~ THANKS.

From the USA, Mountain Time, Speaks English Only Sadly!

add me 123_124@msn.com

kienchi261@gmail.com
England, GMT 0
English

Added you mate. Let me know if it came through: darren.webster2020@outlook.com

Added you just now. Let me know if it came through: darren.webster2020@outlook.com

20 Year old britbong here, couldn’t believe Messenger still exists in some form or another. :upside_down_face: I enjoy anything creative music, art, and gaming just to name a few things.

Feel free to add me and nudge the living hell out of me!

ZeebweeDee8273a@hotmail.com

2 Likes

I got it.

2 Likes

Hey, ik heb msn gebruikt toen het nog bestond en ik vind het leuk dat het weer terug is,
Maar niemand van mijn vrienden willen het niet meer die gebruiken liever whatsapp wat ook vrij logies is,
dus ik zoek mensen waar ik mee kan msnen, voeg mijn toe via deze email info@webhitsradio.nl

Email:heim.patrik08@gmail.com
languages:Hungary MAIN LANGUAGE!, i can little english!

and i use messenger 7.5 main and sometimes 8.5!!!

mustafadmrl17@hotmail.com
Turkey, Ankara
Turkish, English

1 Like

claudiioomuniz@hotmail.com pode me adicionar sou do Brasil!

baptiste.devynck@hotmail.fr

28 Y old french :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I’m Antiheat from the US. I’m 20 yrs old. I speak English and Spanish. I’ll only accept people between 18 and 25.

Username is antiheat@hotmail.com

2 Likes

I’m Ritchie. I’m 18 and I’ll only accept if you’re around 18-22
ritchiewelhaven@gmail.com

computer geek here
victordesfe@gmail.com

So now you kids don’t want to accept the OG MSN users (25+) anymore? If you want to talk to people 18 - 22 you rather use modern shitty social media!

2 Likes