Live Messenger 2012 PLEASE!

Escargot please make your website avaiable download windows live messenger 2012!!! :frowning:

At present there is nothing for 2012 to connect to, is there another reason you’re after the download?

Feel free to add support:

5 Likes

Heres how many times users have asked things like this

6 Likes

i think you’re being a complete prude now. From what I can tell, the poor guy just stumbled across Escargot and MessengerGeek and simply asked if WLM 2012 is supported. No need to mock him. :confused:

1 Like

Here’s how many people are contributing to Escargot

I Have The ReviverMenseger-Reviver-10-6-8.zip (518.5 KB)

The person asked if Escargot supported WLM 2012, not Messenger Reviver, which for the last time, doesn’t work anymore, and will never work unless the original Microsoft servers are somehow revived themselves.

6 Likes

Work What You Need To
Trust To Me
???

I used Reviver to install WLM 2012 and patch it, and it didn’t connect, so I know that the statement of Messenger Reviver being dead is accurate. What more do you want?

We don’t trust you, because you said that WLM 2012 with Messenger Reviver still works after May 2017, and you tricked us with a stock photo. And @OhHelloThereImTheGuy is right about WLM 2012 with Messenger Reviver not working.

VocĂȘ percebe que o REVIVER É PARA DEUS FALA MORTO. DESLOCANDO SEU TEMPO COM REVIVER.ITS MORTO. COMO VOCÊ NÃO. COMO MUITAS VEZES DEVEMOS DIZER QUE O MENSAGEIRO ESTÁ MORTO DESDE 17 DE MAIO DE 2017.JEEZ, QUANTO VOCÊ É 5? 2? .COM NÃO PRETENDE ENTENDER ESSA OBS. WLM 8.5 COM UMA PELE WLM 2009 E ESTEJA FELIZ ESPERAR ATÉ QUE O WLM 2009 ESTIVER LIBERADO E QUE TODO O WLM 2011,2012 NUNCA SEJA REVIVIDA

“No Solution” :stuck_out_tongue:

search up windows live messenger 2012 on softonic

1 Like

I obviously know it, but I will look it up.

1 Like

Found it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Bingo. It’s the exact image that Pedrox used. :stuck_out_tongue: