Live Messenger 2012 PLEASE!

:stuck_out_tongue:

i sent him the pic on discord and said “YOU LIED”
then he responded with “Fuck-You Work I Taked A Print On The Discord What U Need To No Talk Is Fake?” :stuck_out_tongue:

Gimme his msn address

pedrox@bestytmsn2019.com

1 Like

I Locked You @penguin001

Only Try To View
Come On Tryyy

I gave you visual evidence that WLM 2012 no longer works with Reviver. Do you want a video of someone using 2012 post-Reviver discontinuation or are you just being stubborn?

1 Like

Only Tryyyy

i tried and it didnt work

This Reviver Is By @TReKiE i will tell with it on discord

Print

He’ll tell you the same thing, so don’t be surprised or anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

are you 5 or what?

ALSO this is not a IRC forum.

Lol

I will only say one thing about this. One, you can’t just demand support for something out of the blue. Want WLM 2012 support? You will have to wait. WLM 2009 support is in the works, so we are not so far away from implementing it now. Two, Messenger Reviver is not an option, because that program relied on the original servers from MS to function, which are now nonexistant. Say that isn’t true? Check the evidence OhHelloThereImTheGuy provided.
Look, idk if you are Leo_Historias or something, because, no offense, you two share a lot of things in common.

idk, i asked trekie about pedrox and he said “i suppose it’s possible, but IPs, probable IP location (in Brazil), and emails are totally different”

Looks like if this were Leo_Historias after all (not confident about that tho) he was a bit smart on creating that account, unlike some ppl like Alejandro for example.

2 Likes