• KDE
  • Cinnamon
  • MATE
  • XFCE
  • LXDE
  • Other (Comment)

0 voters

3 Likes

I started (without counting Ubuntu’s default Unity DE) with Ubuntu MATE, after some time I switched to i3 and now I’m in XFCE

What do you use?

XFCE forever <3

I’m using Cinnamon right now, but it doesn’t come with many tools, and it really feels like it was just kinda ripped from Mint and half-assedly implemented into Arch.

I’m considering switching to GNOME or MATE+Compiz, but if I can’t get good performance, I’ll go back to XFCE.

1 Like

In the days when I used Linux, I used Cinnamon :stuck_out_tongue:

when i use linux , i normally go with cinnamoll for linux mint , unity 7 for ubuntu , and gnome for fedora

Ubuntu with xp theme

He’s talking about Linux interfaces, not themes :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i never used linux, but i remember i try use lubuntu but the network driver not worked and i give up to use lubuntu

you gave up that easily?

Ew Gnome 3 is trash. Don’t use it. I might one day use Xfce. I am using the Mate desktop.

Is it slow?

No. I’m using Mate.

@Cartoon try use the Manjaro. It install automatically some drivers.

2 Likes

no, i try search network driver in google and, the OS in this netbook is Win XP his
power cord disappeared, but i try reinstall lubuntu, @anon50801480 you help me?

In most cases, you don’t search for the drivers on Google

1 Like

why

Because Linux is not Windows and the process of installing software (like drivers) isn’t the same.
In Linux, you don’t go to a website, download an executable and run it to install a program; you use the terminal and a package manager to install it

4 Likes

i search driver for linux

What’s your pc model?